Many traders have a competitive nature. Ji ber vê, most traders would seek for perfection. They would look for the perfect strategy, one which would never let them lose. They would get attracted to ambitious strategies that claim to have 90% win rates or even more. Some would look to hedging strategies that should never let them lose, which is possible yet is very risky.
What many new traders do not understand is that trading is all about probabilities. It is not about having a perfect strategy that should never let you lose a single cent. It is not about finding trading’s Holy Grail. Rather it is about letting the law of large numbers work in your favor. It is about letting the law of probabilities work in your favor.
One of the ways traders find a setup that has a high win probability is by looking for confluences. It is when multiple factors point towards the same direction that many traders would take the same trade direction although with different hypotheses. Although the reason for taking the trade might be different, the results would often seem like a self-fulfilling prophecy. As traders take the trade in the same direction, momentum builds up causing price to confirm the trade setups.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trading strategy which is based on confluences. It creates trade setups based on indicators that is also based on confluences. It also uses indicators that are complementary, which allows traders to decisively make trading decisions based on a high probability trade setup.
- 1 DiDi Index
- 2 Tîrên nîşanker
- 3 Stratejiya Bazirganiyê
- 4 Xelasî
DiDi Index is a trend following indicator which is derived from modified moving averages. It bases its plotting of its oscillator lines on the crossover of three moving average lines. Traders can modify the indicator by changing the lengths of the underlying moving averages on the its “Inputs” tab.
It is an oscillator type of indicator which plots two lines on its own window. These two lines can oscillate from positive to negative and vice versa. The dodger blue line represents the faster moving line, while the red line represents the slower line.
Trend direction is simply based on how the two oscillator lines overlap. If the dodger blue line is above the red line, the trend is considered bullish. Ji alîyek dî, if the dodger blue line is below the red line, the trend is considered bearish. Ji ber vê, trend reversal signals are generated whenever the two lines crossover.
The Indicator Arrows is a trend reversal signal indicator which is based on the confluence of multiple underlying indicators.
Its underlying indicators are the moving averages, Hevgirtin û Divergence ya Navînî Movin (MACD), Moving Average ji Oscillator (heştan de), Oscillator Stochastic, Index Hêz Dengûbasên (RSI), Index Channel Commodity (RSI), Average Directional Index Tevgera (ADX), and Relative Vigor Index (ÜRvi).
Considering that this indicator is based on the confluence of a variety of widely used technical indicators, the signals it produces should be very reliable. Based on how the signals are plotted, this indicator does seem to be very promising. It could pinpoint specific points on the chart where price did reverse. It does seem to produce high probability trend reversal signals.
It indicates potential trend reversal points by plotting an arrow pointing the direction of the trend reversal.
This trading strategy trades on confluences between the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows, while at the same time being aligned with the long-term trend.
Ji bo naskirina meyla demdirêj, em ê Navînî ya Tevgerbar a 200-serdemî bikar bînin (ZIKMAKÎ). Trend direction will be based on the general location of price action in relation to the 200 Xeta EMA, her weha berjêr ya 200 Xeta EMA. Price action should also confirm the trend direction based on the pattern of its swing points. Signals are only considered valid when it is aligned with the long-term trend.
As soon as the long-term trend is identified, we can now identify valid signals based on the confluence of the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows. On the DiDi Index, signals are simply based on the crossover of the dodger blue and red lines. On the Indicator Arrows, signals are simply based on an arrow being plotted. These signals should be closely aligned in order to be considered valid.
Di dîrokê de:
- 200 ZIKMAKÎ
- tîrên nîşanker
Çarçoveyên Demê yên Bijarte: 1-seet, 4-saetê de û rojane charts
Hevpeymanên Dirav: Mezûnên FX, biçûk û xaçparêzan
Kirrûbirra Bazirganî: Tokyo, Danişînên London û New York
Sazkirina Bazirganiyê bikirin
- Divê çalakiya bihayê li jor be 200 Xeta EMA.
- Ew 200 Divê rêza EMA berjêr bibe.
- Price action swing points should form a rising pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross above the red line.
- Tîrên Nîşandêr divê tîrek ber bi jor ve xêz bikin.
- Li ser pejirandina van mercan emrê kirînê binivîse.
- Set windabûna stop li ser piştgiriya jêr û şemal entry de.
- Gava ku Tîrên Nîşandêr tîrek ber bi jêr ve nîşan dide, bazirganiyê bigrin.
Sazkirina Bazirganî bifroşin
- Çalakiya bihayê divê li jêr be 200 Xeta EMA.
- Ew 200 Divê rêza EMA berjêr be.
- Price action swing points should form a falling pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross below the red line.
- Tîrên nîşanker divê tîrek ber bi jêr ve nîşan bide.
- Li ser pejirandina van mercan fermana firotanê binivîsin.
- Set windabûna stop de li ser berxwedana li jor û şemal entry de.
- Gava ku Tîrên Nîşandêr tîrek ber bi jor ve xêz dikin, bazirganiyê bigrin.
Ev stratejiya bazirganiyê stratejiyek bazirganî ya bi îhtimaleke mezin e. When used in the right market condition, it tends to produce trade setups that have a very high probability of resulting in a winning trade.
It also combines long-term trends with mid-term retracements and trend-reversals. These setups could occur multiple times in a trend. Lebê, if the signals produced are late in a long-term trend, there is a higher probability that the trend may actually reverse.
Traders should find the balance between identifying clearly established trends and taking trade setups that are not too late in a trend. Traders who can do this can use this strategy to consistently profit from the market.
Rêwerzên Sazkirinê Stratejiyên Bazirganiya Forex
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) nîşana(s) û şablonê.
Esasê vê stratejiya forex e bo veguherandina welat dîrokê de bi dest xistî û bi zelalî û bazirganîkirin.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Li gorî vê agahiyê, esnaf dikarin tevgera price bêtir bawer dikin û eyar ev stratejî li gorî.
Pêşniyar kirin Forex MetaTrader 4 Platforma Bazirganiyê
- Belaş $50 Ku Tavilê Dest bi Bazirganiyê bikin! (Karê Vekêşanê)
- Bonus spartinê heya $5,000
- Bernameya Dilsoziya Bêsînor
- Serkeftina Xelata Forex Broker
- Bonusên Exclusive Additional Seranserê Salê
Platforma Bazirganiya Vebijarkên Pêşniyarkirî
- Belaş +50% Bonus To Destpêk Bazirganiyê cih
- 9.6 Rêjeya Giştî!
- Otomatîk Nav To Your Account
- No Mercên veşartî
- Niştecîhên Dewletên Yekbûyî qebûl bikin
How to install DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 û ex4 files to Directory Metatrader te / pispor / nîşanekan /
- Copy file KiyA (Şablon) ji bo Directory Metatrader te / (şablon) /
- Destpêk an Metatrader Client xwe dîsa vekin
- Hilbijêre Chart û Timeframe cihê ku tu dixwazî ji bo ceribandinê stratejiya forex te
- Mafê li ser chart ji ticareta xwe click û hover li ser “Şablon”
- Move right to select DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Not: Ne hemû stratejiyên forex bi mq4 files / ex4 were. Hinek ji niha ve bi nîşaneyên MT4 ji Platforma Metatrader yekpare.
Ji bo dakêşanê li vir bikirtînin: