Many traders have a competitive nature. As such, most traders would seek for perfection. They would look for the perfect strategy, one which would never let them lose. They would get attracted to ambitious strategies that claim to have 90% win rates or even more. Some would look to hedging strategies that should never let them lose, which is possible yet is very risky.
What many new traders do not understand is that trading is all about probabilities. It is not about having a perfect strategy that should never let you lose a single cent. It is not about finding trading’s Holy Grail. Rather it is about letting the law of large numbers work in your favor. It is about letting the law of probabilities work in your favor.
One of the ways traders find a setup that has a high win probability is by looking for confluences. It is when multiple factors point towards the same direction that many traders would take the same trade direction although with different hypotheses. Although the reason for taking the trade might be different, the results would often seem like a self-fulfilling prophecy. As traders take the trade in the same direction, momentum builds up causing price to confirm the trade setups.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trading strategy which is based on confluences. It creates trade setups based on indicators that is also based on confluences. It also uses indicators that are complementary, which allows traders to decisively make trading decisions based on a high probability trade setup.
DiDi Index is a trend following indicator which is derived from modified moving averages. It bases its plotting of its oscillator lines on the crossover of three moving average lines. Traders can modify the indicator by changing the lengths of the underlying moving averages on the its “Inputs” tab.
It is an oscillator type of indicator which plots two lines on its own window. These two lines can oscillate from positive to negative and vice versa. The dodger blue line represents the faster moving line, while the red line represents the slower line.
Trend direction is simply based on how the two oscillator lines overlap. If the dodger blue line is above the red line, the trend is considered bullish. On the other hand, if the dodger blue line is below the red line, the trend is considered bearish. As such, trend reversal signals are generated whenever the two lines crossover.
The Indicator Arrows is a trend reversal signal indicator which is based on the confluence of multiple underlying indicators.
Its underlying indicators are the moving averages, Moving Average Convergence and Divergence (MACD), Moving Average of Oscillator (OsMA), Stochastic Oscillator, Relative Strength Index (RSI), Commodity Channel Index (RSI), Average Directional Movement Index (ADX), and Relative Vigor Index (RVI).
Considering that this indicator is based on the confluence of a variety of widely used technical indicators, the signals it produces should be very reliable. Based on how the signals are plotted, this indicator does seem to be very promising. It could pinpoint specific points on the chart where price did reverse. It does seem to produce high probability trend reversal signals.
It indicates potential trend reversal points by plotting an arrow pointing the direction of the trend reversal.
This trading strategy trades on confluences between the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows, while at the same time being aligned with the long-term trend.
To identify the long-term trend, we will be using the 200-period Exponential Moving Average (EMA). Trend direction will be based on the general location of price action in relation to the 200 EMA line, as well as the slope of the 200 EMA line. Price action should also confirm the trend direction based on the pattern of its swing points. Signals are only considered valid when it is aligned with the long-term trend.
As soon as the long-term trend is identified, we can now identify valid signals based on the confluence of the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows. On the DiDi Index, signals are simply based on the crossover of the dodger blue and red lines. On the Indicator Arrows, signals are simply based on an arrow being plotted. These signals should be closely aligned in order to be considered valid.
- 200 EMAs
Demjimêrên bijarte: Nexşeyên 1-saet, 4-saet û rojane
Cotên diravî: mezinên FX, piçûk û xaç
Civînên Bazirganiyê: Civînên Tokyo, London û New York
Setup Bazirganî bikirin
- Divê çalakiya bihayê li ser xeta 200 EMA be.
- Pêdivî ye ku xeta 200 EMA hilkişe.
- Price action swing points should form a rising pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross above the red line.
- Tîrên Nîşandêr divê tîrek ku ber bi jor ve nîşan dide xêz bike.
- Li ser pejirandina van şertan fermanek kirînê binivîse.
- Wendabûna rawestanê li ser piştevaniya li jêr mûma têketinê bicîh bikin.
- Gava ku Tîrên Nîşandêr tîrek ber bi jêr ve nîşan dide, bazirganiyê bigrin.
Setup Bazirganî bifroşin
- Divê çalakiya bihayê li jêr xeta 200 EMA be.
- Xeta 200 EMA divê berjêr bibe.
- Price action swing points should form a falling pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross below the red line.
- Tîrên Nîşandêr divê tîrek ber bi jêr ve nîşan bide.
- Li ser pejirandina van şertan fermanek firotanê binivîse.
- Set windabûna rawestandinê li ser berxwedana li jor mûma têketinê.
- Hema ku Tîrên Nîşandêr tîrek ber bi jor ve xêz dikin, bazirganiyê bigrin.
This trading strategy is a high probability trading strategy. When used in the right market condition, it tends to produce trade setups that have a very high probability of resulting in a winning trade.
It also combines long-term trends with mid-term retracements and trend-reversals. These setups could occur multiple times in a trend. However, if the signals produced are late in a long-term trend, there is a higher probability that the trend may actually reverse.
Traders should find the balance between identifying clearly established trends and taking trade setups that are not too late in a trend. Traders who can do this can use this strategy to consistently profit from the market.
Rêbazên Sazkirinê yên Stratejiyên Bazirganiya Forex
Ev stratejî tevhevek nîşana Metatrader 4 (MT4) û şablonê ye.
Esasê vê stratejiya forex veguherîna daneyên dîroka berhevkirî û nîşanên bazirganiyê ye.
Ev stratejî fersendek peyda dike ku meriv di dînamîkên bihayê de ku bi çavê rût nayên dîtin, taybetmendî û şêwazên cihêreng peyda bike.
Li ser bingeha vê agahiyê, bazirgan dikarin tevgera bihayê bêtir texmîn bikin û li gorî vê stratejiyê rast bikin.
Platforma Bazirganiyê ya Forex MetaTrader 4 Pêşniyar kirin
- 50 $ belaş Ji bo Destpêkirina Bazirganiyê Yekser! (Qanûna Vekêşanê)
- Bonus Deposit heta $5,000
- Bernameya Dilsoziya Bêsînor
- Serkeftina Xelata Forex Broker
- Bonusên Exclusive Additional Seranserê Salê
Meriv çawa vê Stratejiya Forex saz dike?
- Daxistina zip
- * Pelên mq4 û ex4 li Pelrêça Metatrader / pispor / nîşangiran / kopî bikin.
- Pelê tpl (Şablon) li Pelrêça / şablonên / Metatrader-ya xwe kopî bikin.
- Xerîdarê Metatrader-a xwe dest pê bikin an ji nû ve bidin destpêkirin
- Li cihê ku hûn dixwazin stratejiya xweya forex-ê biceribînin Chart û Demjimêr hilbijêrin
- Li ser nexşeya bazirganiya xwe rast bikirtînin û li ser "Şablon" bisekinin
- Rast bigerin da ku vê stratejiyê hilbijêrin
- Hûn ê bibînin ku sazkirina stratejiyê li ser nexşeya we heye
* Nîşe: Ne hemî stratejiyên forex bi pelên mq4/ex4 re têne. Hin şablon jixwe bi Nîşaneyên MT4-ê yên ji Platforma MetaTrader re hatine yek kirin.
Ji bo daxistinê li vir bikirtînin: