Trading hêsan e. Pick one of two options, jor an jor, kirîn û firotina. If you could get it right, then you would earn some profit. If you are lucky, then you could be earning twice as much as you could lose on a stop loss or even more.
Worst case scenario should be a 50-50 chance of getting right since you are choosing between two options. Even if you just flipped a coin to decide whether to buy or to sell, you should be getting a 50% chance of getting it right. But traders are smart people, rast? If you put some thought into it, then you should be increasing your chances of getting a win rather than losing. Some technical analysis should get you right more than 60% ya demê, rast?
Sadly, that is not the case. Many traders still fail to get it right despite having to choose between a buy or a sell. This is because traders do not only have to choose between the two options, they would also have to pick the right candle to enter the market. Niha, you get to have so many options. Ew 50-50 chance just became a one in a hundred chance.
Data from brokers suggest that most traders get trade direction right most of the time. This means they usually pick the right option between a buy or a sell. The reason why most traders lose is because they are timing their entries and exits wrong.
CCI PRSI Magic Dots Forex Trading Strategy provides a way to precisely pick the right entry based on a confluence of technical indicators. It pinpoints specific entries and exits allowing traders to be more accurate.
PRSI PCCI Indicator
- 1 PRSI PCCI Indicator
- 2 MACD Dot
- 3 Stratejiya Bazirganiyê
- 4 Xelasî
PRSI PCCI indicator is a custom oscillating indicator which detects momentum.
This indicator is based on the confluence of two prominent momentum indicators, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Commodity Channel Index (Pîroz be). The two indicators are converted into a percentage range. The percentage range of the RSI and the CCI are then displayed on one oscillating indicator window.
PRSI PCCI indicator is displayed using a line and histogram bars that oscillate from -55 ber 55. Positive bars indicate an uptrend, while negative bars indicate a downtrend. The same applies with the line. A line that is crossing over zero indicates a bullish momentum, while a line that is crossing below zero indicates a bearish momentum.
MACD Dot is a custom signal indicator based on the MACD.
The classic MACD is composed of a histogram and a line that oscillates around zero. The histogram is based on the difference between two moving averages, while the line is a Simple Moving Average line based on the histogram bars. Trade signals are typically generated whenever the bars and the line crossover.
This indicator marks trade signals by placing dots on the price chart. Di vê sazkirinê de, a blue dot placed below a candle indicates a bullish momentum reversal, while an orange dot placed above a candle indicates a bearish momentum reversal.
This trading strategy produces trade signals based on the confluence of the PRSI PCCI indicator and the MACD Dot indicator, while being aligned with a long-term trend.
To identify the trend, we will be using a 200-period Exponential Moving Average (ZIKMAKÎ). Trend direction would be based on the slope of the 200 ZIKMAKÎ, as well as the location of price in relation to it. Trades are then filtered based on the 200 EMA trend.
As soon as we identify the trend direction, we will be looking for confluences between the PRSI PCCI indicator and the MACD Dot indicator.
The MACD Dot indicator should simply print a dot indicating the direction of the momentum reversal.
On the PRSI PCCI indicator, trade signals are generated whenever the bars and the line crossover zero in the direction of the trend.
These trade signals should be closely aligned as it would indicate a strong momentum. Reversals with weak momentum would typically not align as the signals are generated separately.
Di dîrokê de:
- macd-dot (mîhengê default)
- RSI Period: 28
- CCI Period: 28
- PRSI: 28
- PCCI Period: 28
Çarçoveyên Demê yên Bijarte: 1-nexşeyên saet û 4-an
Hevpeymanên Dirav: cot û mezin
Kirrûbirra Bazirganî: Tokyo, Danişînên London û New York
Sazkirina Bazirganiyê bikirin
- Divê biha li jorê be 200 Xeta EMA.
- Ew 200 Pêdivî ye ku rêza EMA berjêr be.
- The PRSI PCCI bars and lines should cross above zero.
- The MACD Dot indicator should print a blue dot below price.
- Pêdivî ye ku ev nîşanên bihêzker bi hev ve bên girêdan.
- Li ser pejirandina van mercan emrê kirînê binivîse.
- Zirara rawestê li ser fractal li binê şemaya têkevinê bicîh bikin.
- Close the trade as soon as an orange dot appears above price.
Sazkirina Bazirganî bifroşin
- Divê bihayê jêrîn bin 200 Xeta EMA.
- Ew 200 Divê rêza EMA berjêr be.
- The PRSI PCCI bars and lines should cross below zero.
- The MACD Dot indicator should print an orange dot above price.
- Divê ev nîşanên bearish bi hev ve bên girêdan.
- Li ser pejirandina van mercan fermana firotanê binivîsin.
- Zirara rawestê li ser fractal jorîn a şembê ketinê binivîse.
- Close the trade as soon as a blue dot appears below price.
This type of strategy is a combination of a long-term trend following strategy that trades on deep retraces and a momentum reversal based on the indicators mentioned in this strategy.
Because of such combination, trade signals that are generated have a high chance of resulting in a profit.
Traders who are using this strategy should also learn to manage trades properly by trailing stop losses whenever possible. This is because the MACD is a lagging indicator. Although entry signals are accurate, exits would also be generated late. Profits could be wiped out if momentum reverses sharply. Trailing the stop loss will help mitigate it.
Rêwerzên Sazkirinê Stratejiyên Bazirganiya Forex
CCI PRSI Magic Dots Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) nîşana(s) û şablonê.
Esasê vê stratejiya forex e bo veguherandina welat dîrokê de bi dest xistî û bi zelalî û bazirganîkirin.
CCI PRSI Magic Dots Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Li gorî vê agahiyê, esnaf dikarin tevgera price bêtir bawer dikin û eyar ev stratejî li gorî.
Forex Metatrader pêşniyar kirin 4 Platforma Bazirganiyê
- Belaş $50 Ku Tavilê Dest bi Bazirganiyê bikin
- Bonus spartinê heya $5,000
- Bernameya Dilsoziya Bêsînor
- Brokerê Bazirganî yê Xelatgirtî
How to install CCI PRSI Magic Dots Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download CCI PRSI Magic Dots Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 û ex4 files to Directory Metatrader te / pispor / nîşanekan /
- Copy file KiyA (Şablon) ji bo Directory Metatrader te / (şablon) /
- Destpêk an Metatrader Client xwe dîsa vekin
- Hilbijêre Chart û Timeframe cihê ku tu dixwazî ji bo ceribandinê stratejiya forex te
- Mafê li ser chart ji ticareta xwe click û hover li ser “Şablon”
- Move right to select CCI PRSI Magic Dots Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see CCI PRSI Magic Dots Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Not: Ne hemû stratejiyên forex bi mq4 files / ex4 were. Hinek ji niha ve bi nîşaneyên MT4 ji Platforma Metatrader yekpare.
Ji bo dakêşanê li vir bikirtînin: