Kijun 정지 및 이동 Forex 무역 전략
Indicators are supposed to be tools that could help traders create consistent profits. 하나, in many cases it does more harm than good. This is because most indicators, when used as a single basis for decision making, could sometimes have a low probability of success. 하나, there are some indicators that seem to do well.
The Ichimoku Cloud trading indicator is one of the few indicators that could create a consistent profitable return as a standalone indicator. This is because although the Ichimoku Cloud indicator is a standalone indicator, it has many different moving average based components that could help traders have a heads up on their decision making.
오늘, we will be discussing an Ichimoku Cloud based strategy that makes use of three of its main components.
Kumo, otherwise known as the cloud, is a major component of the Ichimoku Cloud indicator. It is composed of two components, the Senkou Span A or Kumo Up and the Senkou Span B or Kumo Down. The Senkou Span A is considered as the leading line while Senkou Span B is considered as the lagging line. When combined together, the space in between the two lines become the Kumo or the Cloud. 강세 시장에서, the Senkou Span A will be above the Senkou Span B, while in a bearish market condition, the Senkou Span A will go below the Senkou Span B. This is usually used as the main long-term trend filter.
The Kijun is also a major component of the Ichimoku Cloud. It is traditionally used in conjunction with the Tenkan-sen as a traditional crossover strategy would be used.
The Kijun is also based on a moving average, however the computation is quite different. It indicates a relatively fast moving average. 사실로, it shares the same characteristics as a 20 or 25-period moving average.
트레이딩 전략 개념
In a trending market condition, many traders would trade on the retrace of price in order to enter the trending market at a relatively better price. Many trend traders would use a relatively fast moving average in order to measure if the market has retraced deep enough to their liking. One of the most common moving average used as a measure for a retrace is the 20-period moving average. Because the Kijun shares similarities with the 20-period moving average, it also works well as a measure for a retrace.
하나, before we go taking trades on the retrace on the Kijun, we should be able to identify if the market is trending. 이것을하기 위해, we will be using the Kumo as our trend filter. We will only be taking buy trades if the Senkou Span A is above the Senkou Span B, which means the market is bullish. 다른 한편으로는, we will be trading sell trades if the lines are stacked in reverse, meaning the market is bearish.
이외에도, we should also note the location of the Kijun in relation to the cloud. 강세 시장에, the Kijun should stay above the cloud for most of the time, 약세 시장에있는 동안, the Kijun should stay below the cloud most of the time.
If our criteria for determining a trending market is met, we then take our trades based on the behavior of price as it retraces back to the Kijun. Price should retrace back to the Kijun, close inside the area between the Kijun and the cloud, then close back outside the Kijun indicating that the trend has resumed.
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
주형: 5-분, 15-분, 1-시간, 4-시간 매일 차트
환율 쌍: 어떤
무역 세션: 어떤
사다 (긴) 무역 설정
- 센커우 스팬 A (Sandy Brown) should be above the Senkou Span B (Thistle) indicating that the market is on a long-term bullish trend
- The Kijun should stay above the cloud for most of the time
- Wait for price to retrace below the Kijun and go near or touch the Kumo
- Wait for price to close back above the Kijun indicating that the trend has resumed
- Enter a buy order when price closes back above the Kijun
- 엔트리 캔들 아래의 지지대에서 정지 손실 설정
- Close the trade as soon as price closes back below the Kijun
팔다 (짧은) 무역 설정
- 센커우 스팬 A (Sandy Brown) should be below the Senkou Span B (Thistle) indicating that the market is on a long-term bearish trend
- The Kijun should stay below the cloud for most of the time
- Wait for price to retrace above the Kijun and go near or touch the Kumo
- Wait for price to close back below the Kijun indicating that the trend has resumed
- Enter a sell order when price closes back below the Kijun
- 엔트리 캔들 위의 저항에 대한 정지 손실 설정
- Close the trade as soon as price closes back above the Kijun
There are many ways to trade the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator. 하나, this is one of the simpler ways to trade it.
This strategy works well in catching the second thrust of a trend. On a typical trending market condition, the market tends to have two to three, sometimes four thrusts, much like the wave theory. 하나, when using the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator, the first wave is usually what causes price to cross over the Kumo and reverse it. 이 때문에, what we often see is just the second and third retrace. 하나, as price trends, the third or subsequent thrusts become smaller and smaller. You may opt to still take trades on the third retrace, or second touch on the Kijun but the first retrace to the Kijun is often the most powerful. 또한, on a very strong trend, price may just go near the Kijun but never really touch it. 이 때, you must still count it as a retrace to avoid taking overextended entries. The samples above shows several cases when price did retrace but never closed in between the Kijun and the Kumo right after the second wave.
외환 트레이딩 시스템 설치 지침
Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) 지시자(에스) 및 템플릿.
이 외환 시스템의 본질은 축적 된 이력 데이터 및 거래 신호를 변환하는.
Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
이 정보를 기반으로, 상인은 더 가격의 움직임을 가정하고 그에 따라이 시스템을 조정할 수 있습니다.
추천 외환 메타트레이더 5 거래 플랫폼
- 무료 $30 즉시 거래를 시작하려면
- 입금 보너스최대 $5,000
- 무제한 로열티 프로그램
- 수상 트레이딩 브로커 상
How to install Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- 당신의 메타 트레이더 디렉토리에 mq4 및 EX4 파일을 복사 / 전문가 / 지표 /
- TPL 파일을 복사 (주형) 당신의 메타 트레이더 디렉토리에 / 템플릿 /
- 시작 또는 메타 트레이더 클라이언트를 다시 시작
- 당신이 당신의 외환 시스템을 테스트 할 선택 차트 및 기준 시간
- 마우스 오른쪽 단추로 거래 차트를 클릭에 마우스를 올려 “주형”
- Move right to select Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*노트: 모든 외환 전략 mq4 /하여 eX4 파일이 제공되지. 일부 템플릿은 이미 메타 트레이더 플랫폼에서 MT4 지표와 통합.
다운로드하려면 아래를 클릭하십시오.: