KDJ Averages oscillator defines when it is necessary to search for market entry conditions. Unlike KDJ, it is calculated using standard smoothing methods. In case of the default settings, its J line is slightly faster.
It has six input parameters:
- KDJ period – KDJ indicator calculation period;
- K period – K line calculation period;
- K method – K line calculation method;
- D period – D line calculation period;
- D method – D line calculation method;
- Threshold – signal line.
K = MA(RSV, KPeriod, KMethod) D = MA(K, DPeriod, DMethod) J = 3.0*D - 2.0*K
RSV = ((Close – Lowest Low) / (Highest high – Lowest low)) * 100
Lowest Low, Highest High – the lowest and highest prices within the Period interval.
Possible interpretation options: J line crossing the Threshold level. Up – search the possibility for selling, down – search for the appropriate moment to buy.
After J line crosses the Threshold level, wait till J line is crossed by K and D lines. Crossing direction = market entry direction.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
KDJ Averages MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: