The Kagi Charts are supposed to appear in 70s of the 20th century, at the first stage of Japanese stock market development. The Kagi Charts represent a series of interconnected vertical lines. The thickness and increment direction of these lines are determined by the price dynamics. The Kagi Charts do not consider the time.
If price move on in the same direction, the vertical line in the chart becomes longer. If the price turns by a pre-defined value (reverse coefficient), a new vertical line in a new column will be drawn in the chart. The thickness of Kagi lines changes when prices exceed their previous maximum/minimum values.
The Kagi Charts became known in the USA due to Steve Nison’s book named “Beyond Candlesticks”.
The Kagi Charts illustrate how demand-and-supply forces act. A sequence of thick lines speaks for that the demand is above supply (the market grows).
A sequence of thin lines means that the supply is above demand (the market drops). Interchange of thick and thin lines speaks for that the market is balanced (supply is equal to demand).
The basic trade signal on a Kagi chart is the line thickness: If a thin line becomes thick, you should buy, if vice versa, you should sell.
A sequence of increasing maximums and minimums speaks for the power of the ascending movement, decreasing maximums and minimums speak for the weak market.
Porog – reversing coefficient in percents
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT4 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
How to install Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click on Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Kagi Charts – indicator for MetaTrader 4 (Free Download)
Click here below to download:
Salve, after reading this article I downloaded the file and opened it with MetaEditor then clicked fill…
from the mistakes I…
Being a neophyte in this field, you have suggestions on grounds of errors?