Quando i nuovi trader guardano per la prima volta ai grafici, spesso vedono un movimento senza senso di barre e linee che vanno su e giù. Opportunities are not easily detected by new traders because most still have not developed the skill to see it. But what are we looking for in the first place? How do traders see opportunities in a seemingly chaotic chart?
History repeats itself. This is the concept that allows technical traders to consistently make money out of the forex market. The market moves in patterns and cycles. These patterns and cycles present predictability. This allows seasoned traders to have an intelligent guess as to where the market could be going. A loro, whenever these patterns and cycles present themselves is an opportunity to make money.
The Directional Modified Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy allows traders to easily identify these cycles by using a set of technical indicators. These indicators could easily show the points where the trend cycles are reversing, helping traders make sense of an otherwise chaotic chart.
Media Index movimento direzionale
- 1 Media Index movimento direzionale
- 2 The i-AMA Optimum and i-AMMA Indicator
- 3 strategia di Trading
- 4 Conclusione
The Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) is a technical indicator developed by Welles Wilder. This indicator aids traders in determining trend direction based on momentum, as well as trend strength.
The Average Directional Movement Index is composed of the Plus Directional Indicator (+DI), Minus Directional Indicator (-DI) and the Average Directional Index (ADX) linea. The Plus Directional Indicator (+DI) and the Minus Directional Indicator (-DI) are collectively called the Directional Movement Indicator (DMI).
The DMI is used to determine trend direction. This is based on the location of the +DI in relation to the -DI. In una tendenza rialzista, the +DI line would above the -DI line, while the -DI line would be above the +DI line during a bearish trend. Come tale, crossovers between the two lines are considered a trend reversal signal.
The ADX line represents trend strength. Technical traders interpret ADX figures above 25 as having a strong trend, while figures below 20 are considered to represent market conditions with no trend.
The i-AMA Optimum and i-AMMA Indicator
Although these indicators may have almost similar names, but they do differ in approaches. These two indicators are practically a modified version of a Moving Average However their modifications are aimed to provide a different characteristic compared to other moving averages.
The i-AMA Optimum is an Adaptive Moving Average (MA). This type of moving average is tweaked in order to provide for a less sensitive moving average line. This makes the line less susceptible to choppy market movements. This also makes the i-AMA an excellent trend filter moving average line.
The i-AMMA indicator on the other hand is an Average Modified Moving Average (MA). This version of a moving average is geared towards being more responsive to price action movements. This causes the line to hug price action much closer compared to other moving averages. It also provides a less lagging signal. These characteristics make the i-AMMA indicator an excellent signal line moving average.
strategia di Trading
This strategy is a crossover trend reversal strategy based on two moving averages which are designed for opposite purposes. The i-AMA Optimum indicator would be used as the lagging moving average while the i-AMMA indicator would be used as the leading moving average line. Trade signals are generated whenever the two lines crossover.
però, the trade signals produced by the two moving averages above should be in confluence with the DMI lines of the ADX indicator. Bullish crossover signals should coincide with a bullish DMI crossover while bearish crossover signals should coincide with a bearish DMI crossover.
The ADX line would serve as a confirmation of the trade signal. Profitable trades would usually result in an ADX line going over 25. però, we will not limit our trades based on it. This is because the market tends to start in contraction phase prior to a trend. During contraction phases, the ADX line usually is below 25.
- Media Index movimento direzionale
- Periodo: 28
- MA Periodo: 14
Lasso di tempo: preferibilmente a 4 ore e quotidiani
coppie di valute: coppie maggiori e minori
Trading Session: Tokyo, Londra e New York
Impostazione Acquisto commerciale
- The +DI line (yellow green) should cross above the -DI line (wheat) indicando un'inversione di tendenza rialzista
- The i-AMMA line (linea continua) should cross above the i-AMA Optimum line (linea tratteggiata) indicando un'inversione di tendenza rialzista
- The bullish trend reversal signals should be somewhat aligned
- Inserire un ordine di acquisto sulla confluenza delle condizioni di cui sopra
- Impostare lo stop loss al livello di supporto al di sotto della candela di entrata
- Close the trade as soon as the DMI lines reverses
- Close the trade as soon as price closes below the i-AMA Optimum line
Vendi Setup commerciale
- The +DI line (yellow green) should cross below the -DI line (wheat) indicando un'inversione di tendenza ribassista
- The i-AMMA line (linea continua) should cross below the i-AMA Optimum line (linea tratteggiata) indicando un'inversione di tendenza ribassista
- The bearish trend reversal signals should be somewhat aligned
- Inserire un ordine di vendita sulla confluenza delle condizioni di cui sopra
- Impostare lo stop loss al livello di resistenza al di sopra della candela di entrata
- Close the trade as soon as the DMI lines reverses
- Close the trade as soon as price closes above the i-AMA Optimum line
This trading strategy is a working crossover strategy that produces good quality trade signals. Many of the trade signals produced by this strategy could result in a trend. This would allow traders to earn from high yielding trades that could earn as much as 2:1 a 5:1 rapporto di remunerazione del rischio.
This strategy works well in a currency pair with much volatility and has a strong tendency to trend. Avoid trading this strategy in a currency pair or market which tends to be choppy or flat.
The DMI crossover also tends to be more responsive at times compared to the moving average lines. There would be times when a temporary retrace could cause a crossover on the DMI lines. These scenarios could cause a premature exit from the trade and cut profits shorter than it could have been. però, it is better to stick to exit earlier rather than give back all the profits if the DMI crossover does result in an actual trend reversal. Traders who opt to hold the trade could make use of a smart trade management strategy, employing trailing stops and moving stop losses to breakeven.
Strategie di trading Forex Istruzioni per l'installazione
Directional Modified Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicatore(S) e il modello.
L'essenza di questa strategia forex è quello di trasformare i dati storici accumulati e segnali di trading.
Directional Modified Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Sulla base di queste informazioni, gli operatori possono assumere ulteriore movimento dei prezzi e regolare questa strategia di conseguenza.
Metatrader Forex consigliato 4 Piattaforma di trading
- Gratuito $30 Per iniziare a fare trading immediatamente
- Bonus di deposito fino a $5,000
- Programma fedeltà illimitato
- Broker Forex pluripremiato
How to install Directional Modified Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Directional Modified Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copiare i file mq4 e ex4 al vostro Directory Metatrader / esperti / indicatori /
- Copiare il file tpl (Modello) al tuo Elenco Metatrader / modelli /
- Avviare o riavviare il client Metatrader
- Seleziona Grafico e temporale in cui si desidera testare la vostra strategia forex
- Fare clic destro sul grafico di trading e librarsi su “Modello”
- Move right to select Directional Modified Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Directional Modified Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Nota: Non tutte le strategie forex sono dotati di file mq4 / ex4. Alcuni modelli sono già integrati con gli indicatori MT4 dalla piattaforma MetaTrader.
Clicca qui sotto per scaricare: