Trading is all about probabilities. It is not about luck and it is not about chance. It is about finding repeating scenarios which point us towards the right trade direction more often than not. It could also be about finding patterns and conditions which has a relatively high degree of resulting in a trend. These are what we call high probability or high yield trade setups.
There are many different trade strategies and setups that allow for either a high probability trade or a high yield trade. però, only a few could incorporate both. Momentum trade strategies are one of those that could produce both. It could yield high returns and it has a relatively high probability of success.
Momentum trading is a very profitable type of trading strategy. This is because market participants often think with the crowd. Traders see prices rising so they would also start buying pushing price higher. If they see prices falling quickly, they would also panic and sell quickly causing price to drop even more. Momentum market movements are very strong. It would be wise to trade with it rather than against it.
100 Pips Momentum Breakout Indicator
- 1 100 Pips Momentum Breakout Indicator
- 2 Relative Strength Indicator (RSI)
- 3 strategia di Trading
- 4 Conclusione
Il 100 Pips Momentum Breakout indicator is a custom momentum indicator which is part of the Oracle trading system. It is made up of two modified moving averages which are characteristically very fast and responsive yet are also very smooth. Its fast response provides trade signals that have less lag compared to other moving averages, while its smoothness provides stability and accuracy.
This indicator is very much useful during a trending market condition. In un mercato con un trend, price would typically respect the moving averages as a dynamic support or resistance. Trend reversal signals provided by the crossover of the moving averages also provide high probability trade signals. The combination of having less lag and accurate trade signals allow traders to catch the trade early on and ride the trend for as long as possible.
Relative Strength Indicator (RSI)
The Relative Strength Indicator (RSI) is a staple indicator which is very popular among traders. This is because of its versatility and usefulness. Both Mean Reversal and Momentum traders could benefit from using this indicator.
The RSI is an oscillating momentum indicator. It is bounded within a range of zero to 100, having its midline at 50. The market is considered bullish whenever the RSI is above 50 and bearish if it is below 50. Momentum traders use this crossover to signal a trade entry based on the reversal of a trend.
It also has an oversold marker at 30 and an overbought marker at 70. Price is considered oversold whenever the RSI is below 30 and overbought whenever it is above 70. Mean Reversal traders would typically use the overbought and oversold markers as an indication that price could reverse at any time.
strategia di Trading
This strategy is a simple momentum strategy using candlesticks and indicators to indicate momentum and trend reversals.
Per il commercio di questa strategia, we should first be looking for a confluence between the 100 Pips Momentum Breakout indicator’s crossovers and the RSI line crossing over 50. Having a confluence of both signals would indicate a possible trend reversal with a relatively high degree of accuracy.
Poi, as soon as we find a confluence of both indicator’s signals, we should judge the candlestick on which the reversal has occurred, whether if it is a momentum candle or not. We will consider full-bodied long candles as momentum candles. These candles should also be significantly larger than the previous candle. Candles that have these characteristics and are in confluence with the trend reversal signals of the 100 Pips Momentum Breakout and RSI would be considered as a valid trade signal.
- Relative Strength Indicator
- 100pips Momentum_BO.ex4
Lasso di tempo: 15-minuti, 1-ora, 4-ore e quotidiani
coppie di valute: coppie maggiori e minori
Trading Session: any if using higher timeframes; if using 15-minute charts, trade on the session of one of the currencies in a pair
Impostazione Acquisto commerciale
- Price should cross above the blue and red lines of the 100 Pips Momentum Breakout indicator
- La linea blu della 100 Pips Momentum Breakout indicator should cross above the red line indicating a bullish trend reversal
- The RSI line should cross above 50 indicando un'inversione di tendenza rialzista
- The candle in confluence with the above signals should be a momentum candle
- Inserire un ordine di acquisto sulla confluenza delle condizioni di cui sopra
- Impostare lo stop loss al livello di supporto al di sotto della candela di entrata
- Close the trade as soon as price closes below the red line
Vendi Setup commerciale
- Price should cross below the blue and red lines of the 100 Pips Momentum Breakout indicator
- La linea blu della 100 Pips Momentum Breakout indicator should cross below the red line indicating a bearish trend reversal
- The RSI line should cross below 50 indicando un'inversione di tendenza ribassista
- The candle in confluence with the above signals should be a momentum candle
- Inserire un ordine di vendita sulla confluenza delle condizioni di cui sopra
- Impostare lo stop loss al livello di resistenza al di sopra della candela di entrata
- Close the trade as soon as price closes above the red line
Momentum strategies are one of the most profitable trading strategies. Infatti, momentum traders are usually the ones who can grow their trading accounts exponentially.
This momentum strategy is also a high yield, high probability trade strategy. Traders who could identify the right momentum trade setups could easily multiply their profits. The key with this strategy is in identifying the right momentum candles.
Momentum trading is one which is very fast paced. After a momentum candle, the market could stall for a bit prior to the next expansion phase. però, having the confluences above should mean that the trend has already reversed. Because of this lull prior to the next expansion, traders should learn to manage their emotions not closing the trade prematurely. It is also important to learn how to trail the stop loss at a right distance in order to protect profits.
commercio con saggezza.
Strategie di trading Forex Istruzioni per l'installazione
100 Pips Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicatore(S) e il modello.
L'essenza di questa strategia forex è quello di trasformare i dati storici accumulati e segnali di trading.
100 Pips Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Sulla base di queste informazioni, gli operatori possono assumere ulteriore movimento dei prezzi e regolare questa strategia di conseguenza.
Metatrader Forex consigliato 4 Piattaforma di trading
- Gratuito $30 Per iniziare a fare trading immediatamente
- Bonus di deposito fino a $5,000
- Programma fedeltà illimitato
- Broker Forex pluripremiato
Come installare 100 Pips Momentum Breakout Forex Strategia di Trading?
- Scaricare 100 Pips Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copiare i file mq4 e ex4 al vostro Directory Metatrader / esperti / indicatori /
- Copiare il file tpl (Modello) al tuo Elenco Metatrader / modelli /
- Avviare o riavviare il client Metatrader
- Seleziona Grafico e temporale in cui si desidera testare la vostra strategia forex
- Fare clic destro sul grafico di trading e librarsi su “Modello”
- Spostarsi a destra per selezionare 100 Pips Momentum Breakout Forex Strategia di Trading
- Vedrai 100 Pips Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Nota: Non tutte le strategie forex sono dotati di file mq4 / ex4. Alcuni modelli sono già integrati con gli indicatori MT4 dalla piattaforma MetaTrader.
Clicca qui sotto per scaricare: