CCI is a very useful indicator. But it lacks one thing: known bounds.
Adding Inverse Fisher Transform to CCI makes it oscillate in known bounds, and that way it can help in assessing what is exactly going on with the markets. Also, a sort of a signal line is added (so instead of using only the slope of the indicator, signal line is used – which may filter out some false signals) and coupled with additional CCI smoothing, it should be usable in trend determination, but in any case some parameters experimenting is strongly advised.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
How to install Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Inverse Fisher CCI MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: