“Apa yang muncul, akan selalu turun." Hukum yang sama yang berlaku untuk fisika juga berlaku dalam perdagangan. Trends are great as long as it has momentum behind it, but sooner or later the momentum that drives a trend would die out. Traders who tried to follow the trend but entered the market a bit too late would find themselves in deep waters when the market starts to reverse. This may be a sticky situation for most trend traders, but for those who have learned to navigate these types of conditions could profit from such turbulent trend reversals.
There are many possible reasons why a trend would reverse. It may be a fundamental news release, a trade war, a monetary policy change, a big bank placing a huge position, a support or resistance, dll. Some of the reasons are predictable while many are not. Those that we can’t foresee, we can’t control and make money out of. Namun, there are some reasons that are predictable via technical analysis, one of which is price rejection. Price rejection is a point wherein price has reached a certain which is either too high or too low and traders start to take notice of it. As soon as the market realizes that price has reached that point, price would find it difficult to break through such point. Kemudian, price would start to stall and reverse. There are many ways to anticipate price rejection, one of which is by determining if price is either overbought or oversold. As soon as price starts to reject an overbought or oversold market condition, Harga bisa mulai membalikkan.
The Bollinger Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a strategy that makes use of this knowledge. It anticipates trend reversals by showing traders if the reversal signal it generated started from an overbought or oversold market condition.
- 1 Bollinger Bands
- 2 Jurik Moving Average
- 3 Klinger Volume Oscillator
- 4 Strategi perdagangan
- 5 Kesimpulan
The Bollinger Bands is a technical indicator developed by John Bollinger in the 1980s. It determines trend direction, keriangan, and overbought or oversold market conditions. Dengan demikian, the Bollinger Bands is one of the trading indicators which could give traders a ton of information with just one look.
The Bollinger Bands indicate trend direction based on its midline. This is because the midline of the Bollinger Bands is basically a Simple Moving Average (SMA). Like most moving averages, the Bollinger Band’s midline could also be used to determine trend direction. Traders could use the location of price in relation to it or the angle of its slope to determine trend direction. It could also be used to determine trend reversal signals either through a crossover using another moving average or by taking trades as price crosses over it.
It also indicates volatility based on the characteristics of its outer bands. The outer bands are based on a computation of the standard deviation from its midline. During volatile market conditions, the outer bands tend to expand while at times when the market has weak volatility, garis luar juga cenderung berkontraksi.
akhirnya, it also indicates if price is overbought or oversold. The outer bands are usually used as markers of whether price is overbought or oversold. Whenever price starts to reject the area outside the lines, many traders would see it as an indication of price rejection of an overbought or oversold market.
Jurik Moving Average
Jurik Moving Average (JMA) is a modified version of a moving average. It is quite as it is intended to plot a moving average with reduced lag. There are many other moving averages that attempt to lessen lag, one of which is the Exponential Moving Average (IBU). Namun, when compared to the Jurik Moving Average, the EMA tends to display more lag compared to the JMA.
Klinger Volume Oscillator
The Klinger Volume Oscillator (KVO) is a technical indicator developed by Stephen J. Klinger. It is an oscillating indicator which takes into consideration a volume-based approach to determine trend. It is also quite unique as it attempts to strike a balance between providing short-term trend signals while at the same time being useful at indicating long-term trend directions.
This strategy is a trend reversal strategy that provides trade signals on confirmed trend reversals which was initiated by a price rejection. The Bollinger Bands is the focal indicator used in this strategy. The initial stage of the reversal should be a price rejection of the overbought or oversold territory, which are the outer bands.
After observing a price rejection of the outer bands, the trend should start reversing indicated by the crossing of the Jurik Moving Average (JMA) over the midline of the Bollinger Bands.
akhirnya, the trend reversal should be confirmed by the Klinger Volume Oscillator (KVO) by showing histogram bars that agree with direction of the crossover.
- Bollinger Bands
- Periode: 28
- Len: 28
- cepat EMA: 84
- lambat EMA: 120
- Singal EMA: 26
Jangka waktu: 4-jam dan harian grafik
Pasangan mata uang: pasang besar dan kecil
Sesi perdagangan: Tokyo, London dan New York sesi
Pengaturan Beli Dagang
- Price action should characterize price rejection of the lower Bollinger Band
- The KVO indicator’s histograms should cross above zero and print positive histograms indicating a bullish trend
- The Jurik Moving Average (JVA) should cross above the midline of the Bollinger Band indicating a bullish trend reversal
- These reversal signals should occur somewhat close to each other
- Masukkan pesanan pembelian pada pertemuan kondisi di atas
- Mengatur stop loss di level support di bawah candle entri
- Close the trade as soon as the KVO histogram becomes negative
- Close the trade as soon as the JVA line crosses below the midline of the Bollinger Bands
Jual Dagang Pengaturan
- Price action should characterize price rejection of the upper Bollinger Band
- The KVO indicator’s histograms should cross below zero and print negative histograms indicating a bearish trend
- The Jurik Moving Average (JVA) should cross below the midline of the Bollinger Band indicating a bearish trend reversal
- These reversal signals should occur somewhat close to each other
- Masukkan order jual pada pertemuan kondisi di atas
- Mengatur stop loss di level resistance di atas candle entri
- Close the trade as soon as the KVO histogram becomes positive
- Close the trade as soon as the JVA line crosses above the midline of the Bollinger Bands
This trend reversal strategy is one which is based on the price rejection of the Bollinger Bands. There are many traders who trade off the price rejection of the Bollinger Bands’ outer bands. Some trade on the candles that indicate price rejection, while more conservative traders trade on the crossing over of the midline. This strategy however has an improved probability compared to the usual Bollinger Bands reversal strategy as this is confirmed by the trend direction of the Klinger Volume Oscillator (KVO). This indicates that trend reversal initiated by the price rejection has volume behind it, which increases the probability of having an entry signal that could actually result in a trend.
Petunjuk Instalasi Forex Trading Strategi
Bollinger Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indikator(s) dan Template.
Inti dari strategi forex ini adalah untuk mengubah data sejarah akumulasi dan sinyal perdagangan.
Bollinger Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Berdasarkan informasi ini, pedagang dapat mengasumsikan pergerakan harga lebih lanjut dan menyesuaikan strategi ini sesuai.
Metatrader Forex yang Direkomendasikan 4 Platform Perdagangan
- Gratis $30 Untuk Memulai Perdagangan Secara Instan
- Bonus Deposit hingga $5,000
- Program Loyalitas Tanpa Batas
- Broker Forex Peraih Penghargaan
How to install Bollinger Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Bollinger Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Salin mq4 dan ex4 file ke direktori Metatrader Anda / ahli / indikator /
- Salin file tpl (Template) Directory Metatrader Anda / template /
- Mulai atau restart Metatrader Klien Anda
- Pilih Chart dan Jangka Waktu di mana Anda ingin menguji strategi forex Anda
- Klik kanan pada grafik perdagangan dan arahkan pada “Template”
- Move right to select Bollinger Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Bollinger Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Catatan: Tidak semua strategi forex datang dengan mq4 / file ex4. Beberapa template yang sudah terintegrasi dengan Indikator MT4 dari Platform MetaTrader.
Klik di sini di bawah untuk mengunduh: