The Forex market is the biggest trading market. It is so big, it trades at over $4 trillion average daily volume. Due to the nature of foreign exchange and currency markets, trading is also open 24 hours a day and a little over 5 days a week. This amount of volume and volatility, plus the amount of time that it is open, presents an infinite opportunity for traders. Add to it the fact that it is easy for traders to get involved in this market. This attracts traders from all over the world, making it the most competitive trading markets available.
Without sufficient knowledge, new traders could easily be on the losing side of this competitive market. Traders need a strategy that could help them win trades with high yields in order for them to see significant gains on their accounts. The Gann Max Pips Forex Trading Strategy is a robust trading strategy that does just that. It is a trading strategy that allows traders to take trades that could result in high yields, resulting from confluences of high probability trade signals. It is a simple strategy which is also easy for new traders to follow.
The 200 Exponential Moving Average
Table of Contents
- 1 The 200 Exponential Moving Average
- 2 Win Max Pips Indicator
- 3 Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars
- 4 Trading Strategy
- 5 Conclusion
Many traders fall prey to an inconsistent and indecisive market, which chops around without a clear direction. This is because new traders often make the mistake of taking every trade that is presented to them without considering whether it is a high probability trade or not. One of the best ways to increase the probability of a successful trade is by aligning trade directions with the long-term trend.
The 200 Exponential Moving Average (EMA) is one of the most popular moving averages that traders use. It is used by both professional and institutional traders in order to determine the long-term trend. Simply put it, many professional traders would always consider the long-term trend direction based on the 200 EMA prior to taking a trade. Retail traders could also profit from doing so.
Traders often identify trade direction using the 200 EMA. Many would identify trend direction based on the location of price in relation to the 200 EMA or the slope of the 200 EMA. Price action above the 200 EMA signifies a bullish long-term trend, while price action below it indicates a bearish long-term trend. Rising 200 EMA slopes indicate a bullish trend, while falling 200 EMA slopes indicate a bearish long-term trend. This is how many traders use it as a trend filter.
Win Max Pips Indicator
The Win Max Pips indicator is a custom oscillating indicator which helps traders identify the mid-term trend direction based on momentum. It is an unbounded oscillating indicator which moves up and down a free range, while having its midpoint at zero.
Trend direction is based on the histograms that the indicator prints. Positive histograms indicate a bullish trend, while negative histograms indicate a bearish trend. Trade signals are also produced whenever the histograms crossover from positive to negative or vice versa.
Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars
While the 200 EMA represents the long-term trend and the Win Max Pips indicator represents the mid-term trend, the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars is a very fast and responsive short-term trend indicator. It is a trend following indicator which identifies the short-term trend direction based on momentum.
This indicator is overlaid on the price candles to indicate trend direction. With this setup the Gann Hi Lo indicator prints blue bars whenever it detects a bullish trend. On the other hand, it prints orange bars to indicate a bearish short-term trend.
This strategy produces trade signals based on the confluence of the 200 EMA, Win Max Pips indicator and the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars.
The 200 EMA, which represents the long-term trend, acts as a trade filter. Trade signals should always be in agreement with the long-term trend direction based on the location of price in relation to the 200 EMA.
The Win Max Pips indicator, which indicates the mid-term trend, acts as the initial indication of a mid-term trend retracement and the resumption of the trend going the direction of the 200 EMA long-term trend. Price should retrace near the 200 EMA, which would cause the Win Max Pips indicator to reverse temporarily. Then, as the retracement phase ends, the Win Max Pips should reverse going the direction of the long-term trend. Trade signals are based on the crossing over of the histograms from positive to negative or vice versa.
The Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars, which represents the short-term trend reversal, acts as the trigger in conjunction with the Win Max Pips indicator. Trade signals are produced whenever the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars and the Win Max Pips indicator reverses in confluence with each other and the signals are somewhat aligned.
- Gann HiLo activator bars
- 200 EMA
Timeframe: preferably 4-hour and daily charts
Currency Pairs: preferably major and minor pairs
Trading Session: Tokyo, London and New York sessions
Buy Trade Setup
- Price action should be above the 200 EMA indicating a bullish long-term trend
- Price action should temporarily retrace causing the Win Max Pips indicator to reverse temporarily indicated by a negative histogram
- The Win Max Pips indicator should resume the long-term trend direction indicated by the crossing over of the histograms to the positive territory
- The Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars should print blue bars indicating a bullish short-term trend
- The bullish trend signals should be somewhat aligned
- Enter a buy trade on the confluence of the above conditions
- Set the stop loss on the support level below the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars prints an orange bar
Sell Trade Setup
- Price action should be below the 200 EMA indicating a bearish long-term trend
- Price action should temporarily retrace causing the Win Max Pips indicator to reverse temporarily indicated by a positive histogram
- The Win Max Pips indicator should resume the long-term trend direction indicated by the crossing over of the histograms to the negative territory
- The Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars should print orange bars indicating a bearish short-term trend
- The bearish trend signals should be somewhat aligned
- Enter a sell trade on the confluence of the above conditions
- Set the stop loss on the resistance level above the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars prints a blue bar
This strategy is based on the confluence of the long-term, mid-term and short-term trend direction. Trading on such conditions has an increased win probability due to the fact that momentum on all trend horizons have aligned going one direction. It also means that trades could yield high returns due to the low risk which could be based on the short-term trend and the high yields which could result from the mid and long-term trend pushing further.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
Gann Max Pips Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Gann Max Pips Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Gann Max Pips Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Gann Max Pips Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Gann Max Pips Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Gann Max Pips Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: