Forex Volatility Breakout Channel Strategy
Table of Contents
This system is applicable to all pair and uses 15 minute or higher timeframe.
Forex Indicators :
- ATR(30) (Average True Range) whit EMA 5
- ATR(14) (Average True Range) with Ema 4
- 30 SMA High;
- 30 SMA Low.
- When the price close out above upper band.
- ATR (Average True Range)30 is greater than EMA 5.
- When the price close out below lower band.
- ATR 30 is less than EMA 5.
- Place stop loss at the lower band if position is buy. Put it on the upper band if position sell.
- Exit position also with aggressive Target Profit is recommended.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
Forex Volatility Breakout Channel Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Forex Volatility Breakout Channel Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Forex Volatility Breakout Channel Strategy?
- Download Forex Volatility Breakout Channel Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Forex Volatility Breakout Channel Strategy
- You will see Forex Volatility Breakout Channel Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: