Fibo average shows the moving average calculated by bar prices with a shift from the current one by Fibo numbers. In addition, it also displays the second moving average calculated by data of the first Fibo MA.
It has four inputs:
- MA period – averaging МА calculation period
- MA method – averaging МА calculation method
- FiboMA applied price
- Fibo count – number of Fibo numbers for calculating FiboMA
if the number of Fibo numbers (FiboCount) = 8, then
FiboMA = (Price[i] + Price[i+1] + Price[i+1] + Price[i+2] + Price[i+3] + Price[i+5] + Price[i+8] + Price[i+13]) / FiboCount
MA = MA(FiboMA, Period, Method)
Price = FiboMA applied price
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Fibo Average MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fibo Average MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Fibo Average MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Fibo Average MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Fibo Average MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Fibo Average MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fibo Average MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fibo Average MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Fibo Average MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: