A trading system based on the SR-RateIndicator indicator signals. A trade signal is generated at the close of a bar if the color of the histogram has changed from dark to bright pink or lime, i.e. when the indicator has entered the overbought or oversold zone.
For the generated EA to operate correctly, the compiled SR-RateIndicator.ex5 indicator file should be added in the <terminal_data_directory>\MQL5\Indicators folder.
Note that the TradeAlgorithms.mqh library file allows using Expert Advisors with brokers who offer nonzero spread and the option of setting Stop Loss and Take Profit during position opening.
The EA default input parameters were used in tests below. Stop Loss and Take Profit were not used in testing.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- International broker with 24/7 support.
- Over 12,000 assets, including Stocks, Indices, Forex.
- Fastest order execution and spreads from 0 pips.
- Bonuses up to $50,000 starting from the first deposit.
- Demo accounts for testing trading strategies.
How to install Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Exp SR Rate MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: