Trend Forex Pivot Points Strategy
Table of Contents
This system works on 30 minute or 1 hour timeframe and applicable to any currency pairs.
- Daily Pivot points indicator;
- 50 exponential moving average (50 EMA);
- 200 exponential moving average (200 EMA);
- MACD indicator (12, 26, 9)
- Trades only in trend.
- If EMA 50 is greater than EMA 200, then the trend in going upward.
- If EMA 50 is less than EMA 200, then the trend is going downward.
- Trend is up.
- The histogram MACD is above of the moving average (red) and the candle close above the Pivot Points
- Levels indicator.
- Open long at open next bar.
- Trend is down.
- The histogram MACD is below of the moving average (red) and the candle close below the Pivot Points
- Levels indicator.
- Open short at open next bar.
Exit position options:
- for buy when MACD is less than 0 or with predetermined profit target;
- for sell when MACD is greater than 0 or with predetermined profit target
- Exit also at the next pivot points levels.
- Place initial stop loss on the previous swing after 20 pips in gain move stop loss at the levels of entry point.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
Trend Forex Pivot Points Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Trend Forex Pivot Points Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
How to install Trend Forex Pivot Points Strategy?
- Download Trend Forex Pivot Points Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Trend Forex Pivot Points Strategy
- You will see Trend Forex Pivot Points Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: