EMA Fractal Forex Breakout Strategy
Table of Contents
- 1 EMA Fractal Forex Breakout Strategy
- 1.1 Forex Indicators:
This system requires a break of a fractal.
Moving averages are for identifying trend direction and entries and exit. This system works on a 15 minute, 30 minute and 1 hour chart. This is applicable in any
currency pairs. Suggested trading time is 9:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT.
- 5 EMA (exponential moving average High);
- 5 EMA (exponential moving average Low);
- 60 Smoothed moving average;
- I-Paramon Work Time;
- Fractal Indicator.
Rules for LONG entry:
- Up Fractal must be broken.
- Go LONG when Price touches 5 EMA Low
- Exit when price touches 5 EMA High
Rules for SHORT entry:
- Down Fractal must be broken.
- Go SHORT when Price touches 5 EMA High (Sell Limit at 5 EMA High)
- Exit When Price Touches 5 EMA Low (Buy Limit at 5 EMA Low)
Only take buys Trades when prices are above 60 EMA, Reverse for Shorts (Selectable)
Things to consider:
- You can select any time frame for this system
- Cross Time Frame Trading (Example select H1 Fractals, Take buys and sells on H30)
- Percentage_Risk 3%
- Stop Loss must be .1%
- Take profit at 100 Pips.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
EMA Fractal Forex Breakout Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
EMA Fractal Forex Breakout Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install EMA Fractal Forex Breakout Strategy?
- Download EMA Fractal Forex Breakout Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select EMA Fractal Forex Breakout Strategy
- You will see EMA Fractal Forex Breakout Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: