EMA Channel Forex Pivot Points Strategy
Table of Contents
This pivot stratgey is a scalping startegy. Any currency pairs will work on this system. This is applicable for 1 hour timeframe.
- Channel EMA 8 (8 EMA close. 8 EMA Low);
- MACD (12; 26, 9);
- Fibopivot2 or any pivot indicator;
- Buying signals if is a closure of the price above a pivot level.
- The price is greater EMA channel and line of the MACD is less than the histogram.
- Sellingsignals if is a closure of the price below a pivot level.
- The price is less than EMA channel and line of the MACD is greater than the histogram.
- For buy 5-7 pips below the Ema channel;
- For Sell 5-7 pips above the Ema channel.
- 1 On the pivot level or 10-16 pips.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
EMA Channel Forex Pivot Points Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
EMA Channel Forex Pivot Points Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install EMA Channel Forex Pivot Points Strategy?
- Download EMA Channel Forex Pivot Points Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select EMA Channel Forex Pivot Points Strategy
- You will see EMA Channel Forex Pivot Points Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: