Dynamic Channel, Contrarian Forex Trading System
The dynamic channel, contrarian is a forex trading system that is based on the stochastic and price dynamic channel indicators. This method is suitable to all currency pairs and works best in a 15-minute or higher timeframe but it is recommended to be used on a 4-hour timeframe.
- Stochastic (5,3,3,)
- Price Dynamic Channel indicator
- The price tends to stay between these bands.
- If the prices are outside all three bands, there is a strong trend, but it will quickly revert to the bands.
- Look for the prices to stop at the orange band or the red one. If it stops at the upper side of the bands, look for the stochastic to be above 80.
- Wait until it crosses down, and then go short with two trades.
- Put the Stop Loss one pip above the last high, the first Take Profit at the same number of pips as the Stop Loss, and the second Take Profit at twice the Stop Loss.
- When you get to the first target, move the Stop Loss of the second trade to break even.
Forex Trading Systems Installation Instructions
Dynamic Channel, Contrarian Forex Trading System is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex system is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Dynamic Channel, Contrarian Forex Trading System provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this system accordingly.
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
How to install Dynamic Channel, Contrarian Forex Trading System?
- Download Dynamic Channel, Contrarian Forex Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Dynamic Channel, Contrarian Forex Trading System
- You will see Dynamic Channel, Contrarian Forex Trading System is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: