Green above Red -> Up.
Red above Green -> Down.
Periods that seem useful are 4, 16, 128.
Value is calculated as follows:
Up (Green) = ((High – Open) + (Close – Low))/2, averaged for the selected period;
Down (Red) = ((Open – Low) + (High – Close))/2, averaged for the selected period.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT4 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
How to install Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click on Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Drive – indicator for MetaTrader 4 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: