The indicator plots a graph of a sin(x) function in the separate window.
The histogram color, width and line style are changed randomly every N ticks. The period of the sin(x) function depends on bars input parameters. The DRAW_HISTOGRAM drawing style is used to plot the histograms (for example the ocsillators). It allows to avoid drawing some of the indicator’s values by setting the PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE. Only one data buffer is needed for theDRAW_HISTOGRAM style.
Note that initial properties of the plot1 graphic plot (DRAW_HISTOGRAM) are defined using the #property preprocessor directive, further these properties changed randomly (OnCalculate()function). The N variable is defined as input parameter, it can be changed manually using the “Properties” window.
See also: The Drawing Styles in MQL5.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform:
- $30 Xmas Welcome Bonus to start trading
- 120% Deposit Bonus up to $40,000
- MT4 and MT5 trading platform
- Mobile versions of MT4
- 170+ trading instruments
How to install DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
DRAW_HISTOGRAM – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: