An example of indicator, that draws bars for the specified instrument in a separate window.
The color of bars changes randomly every N ticks. The N parameter of indicator is made as external so that you can adjust it manually (the Inputs tab of indicator properties dialog box). Note, that initially there are 8 colors set for the plot1 graphical plotting (with the DRAW_COLOR_BARS style) using the #property compiler directive. Then, in the OnCalculate() function the color is chosen at random from 14 colors stored in the colors array.
See also The Drawing Styles in MQL5 article.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
DRAW_COLOR_BARS – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: