The forex market is the most liquid market that traders could participate in. Its sheer size and volume speak for itself. With this comes great opportunities. A market that has enough volume to trade, volatility that could easily cover transaction costs and trading opportunities that occur round the clock. It seems like it is an inexhaustible source of money. aber, with this also comes some difficulties. The forex market is also one of the most erratic markets. Volatility could be good for some but for those who have not learned to ride the waves of the forex market, volatility could cause them to drown.
The forex market moves in cycles and trends. One moment the market is silent, then it starts trending without warning. These trending waves are often unpredictable to many. aber, there are ways to correctly time these trending cycles with great accuracy. The Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy allows traders to identify probable starts of these trending phases. Traders could only dream of riding these trends from start to finish, but this strategy allows traders to do so more often.
- 1 Tenkan-sen
- 2 200 MUTTER
- 3 BTtrend Trigger Indicator
- 4 Trading-Strategie
- 5 Schlussfolgerung
The Tenkan-sen is a component of the Ichimoku Cloud indicator developed by Goichi Hosada, which is one of the most effective indicators available to traders. It is often used in conjunction with the Kijun-sen and is referred to as the Conversion Line.
The Tenkan-sen is basically an average of the median of a certain period. It is computed by adding the highest high and lowest low and dividing the sum by two. The result is then plotted just like a moving average line overlaid on a price chart.
If you would observe the characteristics of the Tenkan-sen, it is very jagged compared to the usual moving average and hugs price action much closer. It is also used to represent the mid-term trend whereas the Kijun-sen is used as the longer-term trend of the two.
Moving Averages are used in many ways by different traders. One of its primary uses is identifying the general trend direction. Traders do this by identifying the location of price in relation to a preferred moving average line. One of the most commonly used moving average is the 200-period Exponential Moving Average (MUTTER). This moving average line is used by many traders to determine the long-term trend direction. Many traders also use this as a trend filter and would always avoid taking trades going against the trend direction of the 200 MUTTER.
BTtrend Trigger Indicator
The BTtrend Trigger indicator is a custom oscillating indicator based on the Trend Trigger Factor (TTF) Indikator, which also has characteristics like the Relative Strength Index (RSI).
The BTtrend Trigger indicator is an unbounded oscillating indicator. This allows the BTtrend Trigger line to move freely on its own window. Instead of having a fixed marker to identify overbought or oversold price conditions, this indicator draws another line which shifts above and below zero depending on what trend it is detecting. Crossovers beyond this line could be considered as an entry signal and could be used by different traders in a variety of ways. Mean Reversion traders could use entry signals going the direction of the midline while Momentum traders could use entry signals going away from the midline.
This trading strategy makes trade entries based on the crossing of the Tenkan-sen line over the 32-period Exponential Moving Average (Grün). The Tenkan-sen line represents the shorter-period trend while the 32 EMA represents the longer-term trend. Buy trades are taken when the Tenkan-sen line crosses above the 32 MUTTER, while sell trades are taken when the Tenkan-sen line crosses below the 32 MUTTER.
Trades are also filtered based on the long-term trend direction of the 200 MUTTER (braun). Only trades signals that are in agreement with the 200 EMA could be taken.
Trade signals should then be confirmed by the BTtrend Trigger indicator based on Momentum. Buy trades are taken when the BTtrend Trigger line crosses above the red line while being above the midline, while sell trades are taken when the BTtrend Trigger line crosses below the red line while being below zero.
- Tenkan-sen: 6
- Kijun-sen: 36
- 32 MUTTER (Grün)
- 200 MUTTER (braun)
- BTtrend Trigger
Zeitrahmen: vorzugsweise 4-Stunden- und Tages-Chart
Währungspaare: vorzugsweise Dur- und Moll-Paare
Trading Session: Tokio, London und New York
- Price action should stay above the 200 EMA eine bullische langfristigen Trend anzeigt,
- The Kijun-sen line should cross above the 32 EMA indicating a bullish mid-term trend reversal
- The BTtrend Trigger line (light sea green) should cross above the red line while being above zero confirming the bullish trend reversal with momentum
- Diese Signale sollten bullish etwas auszurichtenden
- Geben Sie einen Kaufauftrag an der Einmündung der oben genannten Bedingungen
- Stellen Sie den Stop-Loss auf dem Support-Level unter dem Eintrag Kerze
- Close the trade as soon as a candle closes below the 32 MUTTER
- Close the trade as soon as the BTtrend Trigger line crosses below the red line
- Price action should stay below the 200 EMA einen rückläufigen langfristigen Trend anzeigt,
- The Kijun-sen line should cross below the 32 EMA indicating a bearish mid-term trend reversal
- The BTtrend Trigger line (light sea green) should cross below the red line while being below zero confirming the bearish trend reversal with momentum
- Diese rückläufige Signale sollten etwas auszurichtenden
- Geben Sie einen Verkaufsauftrag an der Mündung der oben genannten Bedingungen
- Stellen Sie den Stop-Loss auf dem Widerstandsniveau über dem Eintrag Kerze
- Close the trade as soon as a candle closes above the 32 MUTTER
- Close the trade as soon as the BTtrend Trigger line crosses above the red line
This trading strategy is an excellent crossover strategy. The Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen line crossover is a working crossover strategy. aber, with this strategy we are making use of the 32 EMA instead of the Kijun-sen, which is a more widely used moving average line. It also shows trade entries which could trend quite long. Trade signals could work either way even without trend filters, however adding the 200 EMA filters out lower probability trades since we are not trading against the long-term trend. The BTtrend Trigger signal then assures us that the trade signal does have momentum behind it.
This strategy works well in a market that has a tendency to trend strongly. It also works much better when used with support and resistance breakouts, since the entry signals are typically after a retrace to the 200 EMA during a strong long-term trend.
Forex Trading Strategies Installationsanleitung
Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator(s) und Vorlage.
Die Essenz dieser Forex-Strategie ist es, die akkumulierten Historiendaten und Trading-Signale zu transformieren.
Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Basierend auf diesen Informationen, Händler können weitere Kursentwicklung übernehmen und diese Strategie entsprechend anpassen.
Empfohlener Forex Metatrader 4 Handelsplattform
- Frei $30 Sofort mit dem Handel beginnen
- Einzahlungsbonus bis zu $5,000
- Unbegrenztes Treueprogramm
- Preisgekrönter Forex Broker
How to install Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopieren mq4 und ex4 Dateien auf Ihren Metatrader Verzeichnis / Experten / Indikatoren /
- Kopieren tpl-Datei (Vorlage) zu Ihrem Metatrader Verzeichnis / Vorlagen /
- Starten oder starten Sie Ihren Metatrader-Client
- Wählen Sie Diagramm und Zeitrahmen, wo Sie Ihre Forex-Strategie testen möchten
- Rechtsklicken Sie auf Ihrem Trading-Chart und schweben auf “Vorlage”
- Move right to select Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Hinweis: Nicht alle Forex Strategien sind mit mq4 / ex4 Dateien. Einige Vorlagen sind bereits mit den MT4 Indikatoren aus der MetaTrader Plattform integriert.
Klicken Sie hier unten, um herunterzuladen: