The forex market is the most liquid market that traders could participate in. Its sheer size and volume speak for itself. With this comes great opportunities. A market that has enough volume to trade, volatility that could easily cover transaction costs and trading opportunities that occur round the clock. It seems like it is an inexhaustible source of money. Imidlertid, with this also comes some difficulties. The forex market is also one of the most erratic markets. Volatility could be good for some but for those who have not learned to ride the waves of the forex market, volatility could cause them to drown.
The forex market moves in cycles and trends. One moment the market is silent, then it starts trending without warning. These trending waves are often unpredictable to many. Imidlertid, there are ways to correctly time these trending cycles with great accuracy. The Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy allows traders to identify probable starts of these trending phases. Traders could only dream of riding these trends from start to finish, but this strategy allows traders to do so more often.
Table of Contents
The Tenkan-sen is a component of the Ichimoku Cloud indicator developed by Goichi Hosada, which is one of the most effective indicators available to traders. It is often used in conjunction with the Kijun-sen and is referred to as the Conversion Line.
The Tenkan-sen is basically an average of the median of a certain period. It is computed by adding the highest high and lowest low and dividing the sum by two. The result is then plotted just like a moving average line overlaid on a price chart.
If you would observe the characteristics of the Tenkan-sen, it is very jagged compared to the usual moving average and hugs price action much closer. It is also used to represent the mid-term trend whereas the Kijun-sen is used as the longer-term trend of the two.
Moving Averages are used in many ways by different traders. One of its primary uses is identifying the general trend direction. Traders do this by identifying the location of price in relation to a preferred moving average line. One of the most commonly used moving average is the 200-period Exponential Moving Average (MOR). This moving average line is used by many traders to determine the long-term trend direction. Many traders also use this as a trend filter and would always avoid taking trades going against the trend direction of the 200 MOR.
BTtrend Trigger Indicator
The BTtrend Trigger indicator is a custom oscillating indicator based on the Trend Trigger Factor (TTF) indikator, which also has characteristics like the Relative Strength Index (RSI).
The BTtrend Trigger indicator is an unbounded oscillating indicator. This allows the BTtrend Trigger line to move freely on its own window. Instead of having a fixed marker to identify overbought or oversold price conditions, this indicator draws another line which shifts above and below zero depending on what trend it is detecting. Crossovers beyond this line could be considered as an entry signal and could be used by different traders in a variety of ways. Mean Reversion traders could use entry signals going the direction of the midline while Momentum traders could use entry signals going away from the midline.
This trading strategy makes trade entries based on the crossing of the Tenkan-sen line over the 32-period Exponential Moving Average (grøn). The Tenkan-sen line represents the shorter-period trend while the 32 EMA represents the longer-term trend. Buy trades are taken when the Tenkan-sen line crosses above the 32 MOR, while sell trades are taken when the Tenkan-sen line crosses below the 32 MOR.
Trades are also filtered based on the long-term trend direction of the 200 MOR (brun). Only trades signals that are in agreement with the 200 EMA could be taken.
Trade signals should then be confirmed by the BTtrend Trigger indicator based on Momentum. Buy trades are taken when the BTtrend Trigger line crosses above the red line while being above the midline, while sell trades are taken when the BTtrend Trigger line crosses below the red line while being below zero.
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- Tenkan-sen: 6
- Kijun-sen: 36
- 32 MOR (grøn)
- 200 MOR (brun)
- BTtrend Trigger
Tidsramme: preferably 4-hour and daily charts
Valuta Par: preferably major and minor pairs
Trading Session: Tokyo, London og New York
Køb Handel opsætning
- Price action should stay above the 200 EMA indikerer en bullish langsigtet tendens
- The Kijun-sen line should cross above the 32 EMA indicating a bullish mid-term trend reversal
- The BTtrend Trigger line (light sea green) should cross above the red line while being above zero confirming the bullish trend reversal with momentum
- Disse bullish signaler bør være noget på linie
- Indtast en købsordre på sammenløbet af de ovennævnte betingelser
- Sæt stop loss på støtteniveau under posten stearinlys
- Close the trade as soon as a candle closes below the 32 MOR
- Close the trade as soon as the BTtrend Trigger line crosses below the red line
Sælg Handel opsætning
- Price action should stay below the 200 EMA indikerer en bearish langsigtet tendens
- The Kijun-sen line should cross below the 32 EMA indicating a bearish mid-term trend reversal
- The BTtrend Trigger line (light sea green) should cross below the red line while being below zero confirming the bearish trend reversal with momentum
- Disse bearish signaler bør være noget på linie
- Indtast en salgsordre på sammenløbet af de ovennævnte betingelser
- Sæt stop loss på modstanden niveau over posten stearinlys
- Close the trade as soon as a candle closes above the 32 MOR
- Close the trade as soon as the BTtrend Trigger line crosses above the red line
This trading strategy is an excellent crossover strategy. The Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen line crossover is a working crossover strategy. Imidlertid, with this strategy we are making use of the 32 EMA instead of the Kijun-sen, which is a more widely used moving average line. It also shows trade entries which could trend quite long. Trade signals could work either way even without trend filters, however adding the 200 EMA filters out lower probability trades since we are not trading against the long-term trend. The BTtrend Trigger signal then assures us that the trade signal does have momentum behind it.
This strategy works well in a market that has a tendency to trend strongly. It also works much better when used with support and resistance breakouts, since the entry signals are typically after a retrace to the 200 EMA during a strong long-term trend.
Forex Trading Strategies Installationsvejledning
Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indikator(s) og skabelon.
Essensen af denne forex strategi er at omdanne de akkumulerede historie data og handel signaler.
Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, handlende kan antage yderligere prisbevægelser og justere denne strategi i overensstemmelse hermed.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
How to install Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopier mq4 og EX4 filer til din Metatrader Register / experts / indicators /
- Kopiér TPL fil (Skabelon) til din Metatrader Register / skabeloner /
- Start eller genstart din Metatrader Client
- Vælg Chart og Tidsramme hvor du ønsker at teste din forex strategi
- Højreklik på din handel diagram og svæve på “Skabelon”
- Move right to select Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Tenkan Trigger Cross Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Ikke alle forex strategier kommer med MQ4 / EX4 filer. Nogle skabeloner er allerede integreret med MT4 Indikatorer fra MetaTrader platformen.
Click here below to download: