Trending markets can provide excellent trading opportunities because it is easy to identify the direction where the market is moving. Traders simply need to identify the direction of the trend and trade in that direction. After doing so, traders should then identify the entry level where they would want to open a trade. Pullbacks are great options as it allows traders to enter a trending market at a near optimum price level. This trading strategy shows us how we can trade pullbacks on a trending market using the RSI of MACD Double indicator.
RSI of MACD Double Indicator
The RSI of MACD Double Indicator is a custom indicator which is derived from the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Moving Average Convergence and Divergence (MACD).
The RSI is a classic oscillator type of indicator which is used to help traders identify momentum direction. It measures momentum of the market by calculating for the magnitude of recent price changes. It can also be used to identify overbought and oversold markets based on its oscillator line reaching the upper or lower end of its range.
The MACD on the other hand is also a momentum indicator which presents trend direction by calculating for the difference between two Exponential Moving Average (Ema) linjer. The difference between the two underlying EMA lines is used to plot the MACD line or histogram bars. Den beregner også for det simple glidende gennemsnit (SMA) af MACD-linjen, the result of which is plotted as a signal line which follows the movements of the main MACD line.
The RSI of MACD Double Indicator is a modified version of the MACD. Instead of using the basic closing price of each bar, this indicator uses an underlying RSI calculation to compute for its MACD line. På en måde, it is a MACD derived from the RSI. It calculates for two EMA lines based on the RSI, the result of which is used to plot its MACD line. Just as with regular MACDs, it also calculates for the SMA of the MACD line, which becomes its signal line.
It also plots histogram bars along with its MACD line. These histogram bars change colors depending on whether the bars are positive or negative, and whether the values are rising or dropping. Lime bars indicate positive bars with increasing values, while green bars indicate positive bars with decreasing values. On the other hand orange bars indicate negative bars with decreasing values, while goldenrod bars indicate negative bars with increasing values.
50 Eksponentiel glidende gennemsnit
De fleste glidende gennemsnitlige linjer har tendens til at være for haltende, causing traders to make trade decisions a little too late. Af denne grund, traders have been exploring for ways to decrease the lag of moving average lines.
An Exponential Moving Average (Ema) is a type of moving average line which places more weight on more recent price data relative to its preceding historical price data. Ved at gøre det, the EMA creates a moving average line which has less lag when compared to the basic moving average line, making it more responsive to trend and momentum reversals and oscillations, while at the same time retaining its smoothness.
The 50-bar EMA line is widely used as a medium term moving average line. Traders often identify the general trend direction based on the general location of price action in relation to the 50 EMA linje. It also follows that trend direction can also be identified based on the slope of the 50 EMA linje, whether it is sloping upwards or downwards.
Den 50 EMA line can also be used as a dynamic area of support or resistance. Traders can use the area near the 50 EMA line as an area of support during an uptrend, and as an are of resistance during a downtrend.
Koncept for handelsstrategi
RSI of MACD Double Trend Swing Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is a trend continuation strategy which trades along a trending market as it oscillates up and down the price chart. It attempts to trade at the end of a deep market pullback, which can be commonly observed as market swings.
Den 50 EMA line is used mainly as the trend direction filter. Dette er baseret på, hvor prisindsatsen generelt er i forhold til 50 EMA linje, samt hældningen af linjen.
It is also used as a dynamic area of support or resistance. The area around the 50 EMA line is where we could anticipate the pullbacks of a trending market to move towards and bounce from.
The RSI of MACD Double indicator is used as our trade entry signal, which should be in confluence with the trend direction based on the 50 Ema. The trade entry signal is based on the color change of the histogram bars that it plots.
Køb Handel opsætning
- Den 50 EMA line should slope up while price action is generally above the 50 EMA linje.
- Allow price to pull back towards the 50 EMA linje.
- Open a buy order as soon as the RSI of MACD Double histogram bars change to goldenrod indicating a bullish momentum reversal.
- Indstil stoptab på fraktalen under indgangslys.
- Close the trade as soon as the RSI of MACD Double bars change to green indicating a possible bearish momentum reversal.
Sælg Handel opsætning
- Den 50 EMA line should slope down while price action is generally below the 50 EMA linje.
- Allow price to pull back towards the 50 EMA linje.
- Open a sell order as soon as the RSI of MACD Double histogram bars change to green indicating a bearish momentum reversal.
- Indstil stoptab på fraktalen over indgangslys.
- Close the trade as soon as the RSI of MACD Double bars change to goldenrod indicating a possible bullish momentum reversal.
This trading strategy can be a good method for trading with the trend as it allows traders to trade on pullbacks. Men, there are instances wherein the color change of the bars can still be a little late, which is common for many indicators. Traders can adjust the variables within the indicator settings to make the indicator more responsive to price movements and decrease lag further.
Forex Trading Strategies Installationsvejledning
RSI of MACD Double Trend Swing Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is a combination of Metatrader 5 (kr.) Indikator(S) og skabelon.
Essensen af denne forex strategi er at omdanne de akkumulerede historie data og handel signaler.
RSI of MACD Double Trend Swing Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Baseret på disse oplysninger, erhvervsdrivende kan påtage sig yderligere prisbevægelser og justere denne strategi i overensstemmelse hermed.
Anbefalet Forex MetaTrader 5 Handelsplatforme
#1 – XM-marked
- Gratis $50 Sådan startes handel med det samme! (Overskud, der kan hæves)
- Indbetal bonus op til $5,000
- Ubegrænset loyalitetsprogram
- Prisvindende Forex Broker
- Yderligere eksklusive bonusser Hele året
>> Como comerciantes, gostaríamos sempre de ter esse comércio que duraria muito tempo na direção do nosso comércio ... $50 Bonus her <<
Klik her for trin-for-trin XM Broker Konto Åbning Guide
#2 – Lomme mulighed
- Gratis +50% Bonus for at begynde at handle med det samme
- 9.6 Samlet bedømmelse!
- Automatisk krediteret til din konto
- Ingen skjulte udtryk
- Accepter indbyggere i USA
How to install RSI of MACD Double Trend Swing Forex Trading Strategy for MT5?
- Download RSI of MACD Double Trend Swing Forex Trading Strategy for MT5.zip
- *Kopier mq5- og ex5-filer til din Metatrader-mappe / Eksperter / Indikatorer /
- Kopier tpl-fil (Skabelon) til din Metatrader-mappe / Skabeloner /
- Start eller genstart din Metatrader-klient
- Vælg Chart og Tidsramme hvor du ønsker at teste din forex strategi
- Højreklik på dit handelsdiagram, og hold markøren over “Skabelon”
- Move right to select RSI of MACD Double Trend Swing Forex Trading Strategy for MT5
- You will see RSI of MACD Double Trend Swing Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is available on your Chart
*Bemærk: Ikke alle forex strategier kommer med mq5/ex5 filer. Nogle skabeloner er allerede integreret med MT5 indikatorer fra MetaTrader Platform.
Klik her nedenfor for at downloade: