Gennemsnitlige tilbageførselsstrategier bruges ofte i en ikke-trending markedstilstand. This is because price action would typically swing back and forth the average range as price becomes temporarily oversold or overbought on the short-term. Men, price can still be mathematically overbought or oversold even in a trending market against the direction of the trend.
This strategy is an example of how mean reversal strategies can be traded in a market with a long-term trend bias using the 200 SMA line and the Engulfing Stochastic Indicator.
200 SMA Line
- 1 200 SMA Line
- 2 oversvømmer Mønster
- 3 Stochastic Oscillator and the Engulfing Stochastic
- 4 Koncept for handelsstrategi
- 5 Konklusion
Det 200-periode enkle glidende gennemsnit (SMA) is a widely accepted long-term trend line which could also act as a dynamic support or resistance line.
As a long-term trend direction indicator, traders would identify trend direction based on where price action generally is in relation to the 200 SMA linje. Hældningen af 200 SMA line also gradually follows the direction of the trend.
I en optrend, price action is typically above the 200 SMA line while the 200 SMA line slopes up. I en nedtrend, price action would usually be below the 200 SMA line while the line slopes down.
Som nævnt ovenfor, det 200 SMA line can also act as a dynamic support or resistance level. It is common to see scenarios wherein price would keep bouncing off the 200 SMA line as if it was a support or resistance level.
The Engulfing Pattern is a high probability reversal candlestick pattern.
This pattern is formed by two candles, with the second candle reversing against the first candle that its body completely engulfs the body of the first candle.
A bullish engulfing pattern has the first candle as a bearish candle, while the second candle is a bullish candle that closes above the open of the first candle.
A bearish engulfing pattern on the other hand has a bullish first candle, and its second candle is a bearish candle which closes below the opening price of the first candle.
This pattern is a good indication of a possible reversal because it tells us that momentum has shifted drastically that price would completely reverse on a prior period.
Stochastic Oscillator and the Engulfing Stochastic
The Stochastic Oscillator (Så) is a widely used momentum-based indicator which is widely used to identify overbought and oversold market conditions.
The SO plots two lines that oscillate within the range of zero to 100. Momentum direction and momentum reversals are usually based on how the two lines interact and crossover. The direction of the reversal is based on which direction the faster line is crossing the slower line.
The SO range also has markers at level 20 Og 80. SO lines below 20 are indicative of an oversold market condition, while SO lines above 80 are indicative of an overbought market condition. Crossovers occurring on these areas tend to be high probability mean reversal signals.
The Engulfing Stochastic is a custom technical indicator which is based on the Stochastic Oscillator and the Engulfing Pattern. This indicator identifies engulfing patterns which are formed while the Stochastic Oscillator lines are overbought or oversold. It plots an arrow pointing up to indicate a bullish engulfing pattern, and an arrow pointing down to indicate a bearish engulfing pattern.
Bullish signals that develop while the Stochastic Oscillator lines are above 80 indicate a possible bullish momentum continuation, while bearish signals that develop while the Stochastic Oscillator lines are below 20 indicate a possible bearish momentum continuation.
På den anden side, bullish signals that develop while the Stochastic Oscillator lines are below 20 indicate a possible bullish mean reversal, while bearish signals that develop while the Stochastic Oscillator lines are above 80 indicate a possible bearish mean reversal.
Koncept for handelsstrategi
This strategy is a mean reversal trading strategy which trades in the direction of the long-term trend using the 200 SMA line and the Engulfing Stochastic Indicator.
Vi vil bruge 200 SMA line first as a long-term trend direction filter taking signals that agree with the long-term trend direction indicated by the 200 SMA linje. For det andet, we will also use the 200 SMA line as an area of dynamic support or resistance, allowing price to pull back near the 200 SMA line before we consider a possible mean reversal signal.
As for the Engulfing Stochastic Indicator, we will be using the mean reversal signals identified by this indicator as our trade entry signal, as long as the trade direction is in confluence with the 200 SMA linje.
Køb Handel opsætning
- Prishandlingen bør generelt være over 200 SMA linje.
- Pris handling bør spore mod 200 SMA linje.
- The Stochastic Oscillator lines should be below 20 as price action retraces near the 200 SMA linje.
- Enter a buy order as soon as a bullish engulfing pattern forms and the Engulfing Stochastic plots an arrow pointing up while oversold.
- Indstil stoptab ved understøttelsen under indgangslys.
- Close the trade as soon as price action shows signs indicating the end of the bullish momentum.
Sælg Handel opsætning
- Prisforanstaltningerne bør generelt være under 200 SMA linje.
- Pris handling bør spore mod 200 SMA linje.
- The Stochastic Oscillator lines should be above 80 as price action retraces near the 200 SMA linje.
- Enter a sell order as soon as a bearish engulfing pattern forms and the Engulfing Stochastic plots an arrow pointing down while overbought.
- Indstil stoptab ved modstanden over indgangslys.
Close the trade as soon as price action shows signs indicating the end of the bearish momentum.
This type of mean reversal strategy contradicts other mean reversal strategies. This is because some mean reversal strategies trade on reversals towards the moving average line. This approach would be good if the market were totally flat and ranging. Men, if the market has a slight long-term trend bias, mean reversal setups tend to have a shorter travel distance making it less efficient as a trade setup. This strategy on the other hand takes a different approach. It trades mean reversals assuming that there is still a long-term trend bias and trades taken in that direction allow for possible high yielding trades.
Forex Trading Strategies Installationsvejledning
Long-Term Bias Stochastic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is a combination of Metatrader 5 (kr.) Indikator(S) og skabelon.
Essensen af denne forex strategi er at omdanne de akkumulerede historie data og handel signaler.
Long-Term Bias Stochastic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Baseret på disse oplysninger, erhvervsdrivende kan påtage sig yderligere prisbevægelser og justere denne strategi i overensstemmelse hermed.
Anbefalet Forex Metatrader 5 Handelsplatform
- Gratis $50 Sådan startes handel med det samme
- Indbetal bonus op til $5,000
- Ubegrænset loyalitetsprogram
- Awards Vindende Trading Broker
How to install Long-Term Bias Stochastic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy for MT5?
- Download Long-Term Bias Stochastic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy for MT5.zip
- *Kopier mq5- og ex5-filer til din Metatrader-mappe / Eksperter / Indikatorer /
- Kopier tpl-fil (Skabelon) til din Metatrader-mappe / Skabeloner /
- Start eller genstart din Metatrader-klient
- Vælg Chart og Tidsramme hvor du ønsker at teste din forex strategi
- Højreklik på dit handelsdiagram, og hold markøren over “Skabelon”
- Move right to select Long-Term Bias Stochastic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy for MT5
- You will see Long-Term Bias Stochastic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is available on your Chart
*Bemærk: Ikke alle forex strategier kommer med mq5/ex5 filer. Nogle skabeloner er allerede integreret med MT5 indikatorer fra MetaTrader Platform.
Klik her nedenfor for at downloade: