Universal moving average which fills the chart space with a colored background. The moving average itself serves as the color separation line.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
ColorX2MA Cloud Forex MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: