Candle Amplitude oscillator displays the amplitude of candles in two modes:
- From High to Low
- From Open to Close
If the current candle’s selected amplitude exceeds the previous candle’s one, the oscillator line is green.
If the current candle’s selected amplitude is lower than the previous candle’s one, the oscillator line is red.
There is also a signal line – the average value of the candles amplitude for a selected period.
The indicator has two input parameters:
- Calculation mode
- High/Low – by High and Low prices
- Open/Close – by Open and Close prices
- Signal period – signal line period
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Candle Amplitude MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: