The indicator shows when the ATR value is higher/lower, or is within the set values of two levels – minimum and maximum ones.
The levels can be specified in points as well as in percentage relative to the minimum and maximum values of ATR in a given range of bars.
There are five inputs:
- ATR period
- Higher level
- Lower level
- Calculation mode
- In points
- In percents
- Maximum bars – range of bars for calculating levels in % of maximum and minimum ATR within the range
The indicator histogram columns are painted in three colors depending on the ATR value:
- Below the lower level – red
- Above the upper level – green
- Within the levels – blue
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
ATR Volatility MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: