It is less known that the JMA (Jurik Moving Average) is already an adaptive indicator (it is adapting using the usual market volatility monitoring mode). Hence making it adaptive “once more” is making it double adaptive, sort of speaking, but it seems that it (the “double adapting”) is producing acceptable results (especially in time of high volatility)
This version :
Here we are using ATR (Average True Range) to make the JMA additionally adaptive. The ATR period is the same as the JMA period (there is no separate setting for that) so the usage of the indicator is as simple as it gets
You can use the color of the slope as a signals for potential trend change
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
ATR Adaptive JMA MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: