Most traders make money trading trend reversals. Traders would often look for charts that show signs that the market is reversing, either through moving average crossovers, price action patterns or various indications of a possible trend reversal coming from technical indicators. This is a very logical way to make money out of forex trading. Trading trend reversals allow traders to squeeze the most profit out of a single trend by entering the market at the start of the trend and holding on to the trade until the end of the trend.
Egter, catching trend reversals as it starts is very difficult. Met tye, traders often identify trend reversals when it is already too late.
For those times when we miss the start of the trend, we could make use of a trend re-entry type of setup. Although it is not an actual type of trading strategy, it could be considered as a type of trend following strategy. Trend re-entry assumes that a trending market is already established and is clearly observable on the price chart. There are a couple of options traders could do in this kind of market scenario. eerste, they could wait for the next trend reversal. Egter, there would be an opportunity lost as price could still move in the direction of the trend. The second option is to enter the market in the direction of the trend in the middle of the trending move. The risk is that price may actually reverse or that we might be chasing the market and could be trading at the peak of the trend. Re-entering the market requires good timing as we would want to aim for the retracements as price contracts prior to the next momentum thrust in the direction of the trend.
Die Turtle Trading Channel
- 1 Die Turtle Trading Channel
- 2 Gann High Low Activator Bars
- 3 Handel strategie
- 4 Gevolgtrekking
The Turtle Trading Channel is a custom trend following technical indicator which is based on the highs and lows of price action. It attempts to anticipate trend direction based on how price responds to extreme price levels within its preset period.
This indicator plots a solid line which indicates the trend direction, called the Trade Period. The Trade Period line indicates trend direction based on its color and its location in relation to price action. A blue line below price action indicates a bullish trend bias. A red line above price action indicates a bearish trend bias.
It also plots another line which is a dotted line, called the Stop Period. This line is based on a shorter period and is mainly used as a stop loss placement tool for trades taken in the direction indicated by the Trade Period line.
Gann High Low Activator Bars
The Gann High Low Activator Bars is a momentum indicator which is focused on short-term momentum reversals.
It indicates momentum direction by overlaying bars on the price candle. These bars change color depending on the direction of the momentum. Blue bars indicate a bullish momentum, terwyl rooi stawe dui op 'n lomp momentum.
Traders can use this indicator as an entry signal based on momentum shifts. It is a powerful entry signal when taken in the direction of a larger trend.
Turtle High Low Trend Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trend following or trend re-entry strategy which aligns a shorter momentum reversal with a longer trend.
The main trend direction is based on The Turtle Trading Channel indicator. Trades should be taken in the direction of the trend as indicated by the color of the Trade Period line.
The Gann High Low Activator Bars is used as the entry signal based on the short-term momentum shifts.
We should first identify a trending market based on the Turtle Trading Channel indicator as well as the characteristics of price action.
After identifying a trending forex pair, we then wait for price to temporarily retrace or contract. This would cause the color of the Gann High Low Activator Bars to temporarily reverse. Trades are taken as soon as the Gann High Low Activator Bars revert back to the color which agrees with the direction of the main trend.
- Gann HiLo activator bars
Voorkeur tyd rame: 30-Minuut, 1-uur en 4-uur kaarte
Geldeenheid Pare: FX hoofvakke, minderjariges en kruise
Handelsessies: Tokyo, Londen en New York sessies
- The Turtle Trading Channel trade period line should be below price action and should be color blue.
- Price action swing points should be plotting higher swing highs and swing lows.
- The Gann High Low Activator Bars should temporarily change to red.
- Enter a buy order as soon as the Gann High Low Activator Bars revert to blue.
- Place the stop loss below the stop period line.
- Close the trade as soon as the Gann High Low Activator Bars change to red.
- The Turtle Trading Channel trade period line should be above price action and should be color red.
- Price action swing points should be plotting lower swing highs and swing lows.
- The Gann High Low Activator Bars should temporarily change to blue.
- Enter a sell order as soon as the Gann High Low Activator Bars revert to red.
- Place the stop loss above the stop period line.
- Close the trade as soon as the Gann High Low Activator Bars change to blue.
This trading strategy is an excellent trend following or trend re-entry strategy. Trading in the direction of the trend based on the Turtle Trading Channel indicator tends to be a high probability trading strategy. The question is where we enter the market.
The Gann High Low Activator Bars could provide a solution for the trade entry, as it could it identify shorter reversals based on momentum.
Indien dit in die regte marktoestand gebruik word, this strategy could produce high quality trade setups. Egter, the signals could also produce premature reversals if the market is too choppy. Traders should first identify clear market trends in order to avoid such choppy market conditions.
Forex Handel Strategieë Installasie Instruksies
Turtle High Low Trend Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.) Aanwyser(s) en sjabloon.
Die essensie van hierdie forex strategie is om die opgehoopte geskiedenis data en handel seine te omskep.
Turtle High Low Trend Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Gebaseer op hierdie inligting, handelaars verdere prysbeweging kan aanvaar en hierdie strategie dienooreenkomstig aanpas.
Aanbevole Forex MetaTrader 4 Handel Platform
- Gratis $50 Om onmiddellik te begin handel! (Onttrekbare wins)
- Deposito Bonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkte lojaliteitsprogram
- Bekroonde Forex Broker
- Bykomende eksklusiewe bonusse Regdeur die jaar
How to install Turtle High Low Trend Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Turtle High Low Trend Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopieer mq4 en ex4 lêers na jou Metatrader Gids / Kundiges / Aanwysers /
- Kopieer tpl-lêer (Patroonplaat) na jou Metatrader Gids / Patrone /
- Begin of herlaai jou Metatrader Kliënt
- Kies Grafiek en Tydraamwerk waar jy jou forex-strategie wil toets
- Regskliek op jou handelsgrafiek en hang op “Patroonplaat”
- Move right to select Turtle High Low Trend Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Turtle High Low Trend Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Nota: Nie alle forex strategieë kom met mq4 / ex4 lêers. Sommige templates is reeds geïntegreer met die MT4 aanwysers van die MetaTrader Platform.
Klik hier onder om af te laai: