Trading any kind of tradeable instrument, whether it be in the stock market, indekse, bonds or commodities, is a difficult endeavor. Trading the forex market is a different beast. The forex market is probably one of the most difficult types of trading market that traders could dabble with. This is because unlike the above aforementioned tradeable instruments, currency pairs entail that traders are trading in a tug of war of supply and demand between two currencies.
Byvoorbeeld, a trader is looking to trade the EUR/USD pair. There are several factors that could occur. The EUR might gain demand and cause the pair to rise. Another scenario would a strong demand for the USD causing the price of the pair to drop. The opposite could also happen, which is a weakness in the EUR, which should cause price to drop. It could also be a weakness of the USD, which should cause the price of the pair to rise. It could also be a strength in both currencies or a weakness in both currencies which would cause price to stagnate or create a choppy condition. All these scenarios could come into play, which is what makes trading the forex market a tad more difficult than other tradeable instruments.
Traders need tools to simplify trading. A few simple technical indicators can make all the difference. It could make an unintelligible price chart make more sense and give new traders the needed confidence to trade the forex market.
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo – Kumo
- 1 Ichimoku Kinko Hyo – Kumo
- 2 Kwalitatiewe kwantitatiewe beraming
- 3 Handel strategie
- 4 Gevolgtrekking
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a unique technical indicator because it is composed of several indicators that work coherently as a whole system. It is composed of several average lines which are based on the mean of price in a given time period. It is composed of five lines that indicate the direction of the trend.
The Tenkan-sen or conversion line is computed as the median of price over the past nine periods. This line represents the short-term trend.
The Kijun-sen or base line is computed as the median of price over the past 26 tydperke. This line represents the mid-term trend.
The Chikou Span or lagging span is the current periods closing price plotted 26 periods back. This line represents the movement of price action.
Senkou Span A or leading span A is the median of the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen plotted 26 periods ahead.
Senkou Span B or leading span B is the median of price over the past 52 periods plotted 26 periods ahead.
Gekombineer saam, Senkou Span A and B form the Kumo or cloud. The Kumo represent the long-term trend.
The Kumo is an excellent long-term trend direction filter. It clearly indicates the direction of the long-term trend and tends to act as a very good dynamic area of support or resistance.
Kwalitatiewe kwantitatiewe beraming
Many traders are out looking for the “Holy Grail” of technical indicators. Many claim to have found it when they stumbled upon the QQE.
Kwalitatiewe kwantitatiewe beraming (QQE) is a momentum technical indicator which is an oscillator.
It plots two lines which oscillate around its midline, Wat is 50. Lyne hieronder 50 indicate a bearish bias, terwyl lyne hierbo 50 indicate a bullish bias. Egter, if the lines are extended far from 50, there is a good chance that price might be overextended and could reverse back to its mean. Trend direction can also be indicated based on how the two lines overlap. Crossovers between the two lines indicate a potential momentum reversal.
It behaves much like the Relative Strength Index (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.) since it also mimics the movement of price action very closely. Egter, unlike the RSI, the QQE is less reactive to price action fluctuations and tends to be much smoother.
Trend reversal signals indicated by the crossing over of the two QQE lines tend to be very accurate. Although it is not perfect and therefore could not be considered the Holy Grail of indicators, it is still very accurate and would be a great tool for trading the forex market.
Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trend following strategy which trades on confluences between the Kumo of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator and the QQE.
In hierdie opstelling, all the other Ichimoku Kinko Hyo lines are made invisible and only the Kumo is left. The Kumo is used to identify the long-term trend and is therefore the trade direction filter. Trades should only be taken in the direction indicated by the Kumo.
Price pull backs occur every now and then on a trending market. This should cause the QQE lines to temporarily reverse. Trades are taken as soon as the two QQE lines crossover indicating the resumption of the trend.
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
Voorkeur tyd rame: 30-Minuut, 1-Uur, 4-uur en daaglikse kaarte
Geldeenheid Pare: FX hoofvakke, minderjariges en kruise
Handelsessies: Tokyo, Londen en New York sessies
- Price action should be above the Kumo.
- The Kumo should be sandy brown.
- The QQE lines should be above 50.
- Price should pull back towards the Kumo causing the blue QQE line to cross below the dotted QQE line.
- Enter a buy order as soon as the blue QQE line crosses above the dotted QQE line.
- Stel die stopverlies op die ondersteuning onder die inskrywingkers.
- Close the trade as soon as the blue QQE line crosses below the dotted QQE line.
- Price action should be below the Kumo.
- The Kumo should be thistle.
- The QQE lines should be below 50.
- Price should pull back towards the Kumo causing the blue QQE line to cross above the dotted QQE line.
- Enter a sell order as soon as the blue QQE line crosses below the dotted QQE line.
- Stel die stopverlies op die weerstand bo die inskrywingkers.
- Close the trade as soon as the blue QQE line crosses above the dotted QQE line.
This trading strategy is a good mid-term trend following strategy.
The combination of the Kumo, wat die langtermyntendens verteenwoordig, as well as the confirmation of the QQE being above or below 50 helps traders clearly identify the direction of the trend.
Trade signals produced by the QQE crossover also tend to be very accurate. Add to it the fact that the trades are taken only in the direction of the trend, trade setups tend to become high probability setups.
Forex Handel Strategieë Installasie Instruksies
Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.) Aanwyser(s) en sjabloon.
Die essensie van hierdie forex strategie is om die opgehoopte geskiedenis data en handel seine te omskep.
Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Gebaseer op hierdie inligting, handelaars verdere prysbeweging kan aanvaar en hierdie strategie dienooreenkomstig aanpas.
Aanbevole Forex MetaTrader 4 Handel Platform
- Gratis $50 Om onmiddellik te begin handel! (Onttrekbare wins)
- Deposito Bonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkte lojaliteitsprogram
- Bekroonde Forex Broker
- Bykomende eksklusiewe bonusse Regdeur die jaar
How to install Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopieer mq4 en ex4 lêers na jou Metatrader Gids / Kundiges / Aanwysers /
- Kopieer tpl-lêer (Patroonplaat) na jou Metatrader Gids / Patrone /
- Begin of herlaai jou Metatrader Kliënt
- Kies Grafiek en Tydraamwerk waar jy jou forex-strategie wil toets
- Regskliek op jou handelsgrafiek en hang op “Patroonplaat”
- Move right to select Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Nota: Nie alle forex strategieë kom met mq4 / ex4 lêers. Sommige templates is reeds geïntegreer met die MT4 aanwysers van die MetaTrader Platform.
Klik hier onder om af te laai: