Many people think that trading is very complicated and that it should be left to the math geeks, programmers and financial analysts. While many institutional traders and analysts have this kind of background, it is not necessarily true that trading should be exclusively for these types of people. This is because trading does not necessarily have to be complicated in order to be profitable. In werklikheid, not all geniuses could succeed in trading, while there are many drop outs who have done well as a retail trader. Trading strategies could be complex yet ineffective and they could also be simple yet effective.
The Kaufman Envelopes Forex Trading Strategy is a simple yet effective trading strategy suitable for any retail trader, whether you are a beginner or have already been trading for many years. It is an indicator-based and rule-based trading strategy, which makes it very easy to follow. It makes use of a simple crossover of two powerful indicators and a confirmation of an oscillating indicator, in which the setups it produces have a good probability of resulting in a high yielding trade setup.
Kaufman’s Adaptive Moving Average
- 1 Kaufman’s Adaptive Moving Average
- 2 Kijun-sen and Envelopes
- 3 5-34-5 Oscillator
- 4 Handelstrategie
- 5 Afsluiting
The Kaufman’s Adaptive Moving Average (KAMA), developed by Perry Kaufman, is a moving average designed to address the issue of market noise and volatility. It is common to moving averages perform poorly in indicating a trend during choppy market conditions. Although the KAMA indicator does not perfectly eliminate noise, it does however perform much better than most moving averages when it comes to adjusting for noise. The KAMA indicator tends to hug price action quite close during conditions where market noise is quite low. Maar, during choppy markets, the KAMA indicator tends to stay relatively flat. This gives traders an indication that the market is in an indecisive phase and allows traders to stay away for a while. Staying relatively flat as a moving average also produces lesser trade signals for moving average crossover traders. This means less false signals for them.
The KAMA smoothens out moving averages by making use of an Efficiency Ratio. This basically attempts to account for volatility by computing for the change in price for a certain preset period. The Efficiency Ratio is then used to compute for the Smoothing Constant. Laastens, the indicator computes for the current KAMA, while including the Smoothing Constant in the equation.
Kijun-sen and Envelopes
The Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator is custom momentum indicator use to aid traders in identifying trend direction. As the name suggests, this indicator is an envelope type of indicator but is based on the Kijun-sen. It has midline, 'n boonste band en 'n laer groep, much like the usual Envelopes indicator. Maar, the midline is based on the Kijun-sen, which is a reliable modified moving average used in the Ichimoku Cloud indicator.
Die 5-34-5 indicator is a custom indicator used to identify momentum. It is an oscillating indicator which resembles the Moving Average Convergence and Divergence (MACD). It is also an unbounded oscillator much like the MACD. Maar, due to its parameter setting, its lines tend to be smoother compared to other oscillating indicators. Trade signals could be generated based on the crossing over of its two lines if it is considerably away from the midline. This is because crossovers that are overbought or oversold tend to work better than crossovers that are closer to the mean. Maar, having both lines crossover the midline could also be another type of trade signal. Having both lines cross over the midline typically indicates a change trend direction.
This strategy produces trade signals based on the crossing over of the KAMA indicator and the Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator. Trade signals are generated whenever the blue line of the KAMA indicator crosses over the dodger blue midline of the Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator.
Trade entries are also filtered based on the 5-34-5 oscillating indicator. Both lines should have crossed over the midline indicating that the trend has already shifted. The faster red line of the 5-34-5 indicator should also be leading going the direction of the trend as indicated by the crossover of the KAMA indicator and Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator.
Tydraam: verkieslik 4-uur en daaglikse kaarte
Valutapare: majeur en mineur pare
Handelsessie: Tokyo, Londen en New York sessies
- Die 5-34-5 oscillator lines should cross above the midline indicating a bullish trend
- The red line should be above the light blue line indicating an ongoing bullish short-term trend
- The blue KAMA line should cross above the dodger blue midline of the Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator indicating a bullish trend reversal
- Hierdie bullish seine moet ietwat in lyn wees
- Tik 'n koopbestelling ingevolge bogenoemde voorwaardes
- Stel die stopverlies op die ondersteuningsvlak onder die ingangskers
- Close the trade as soon as the red line of the 5-34-5 oscillator crosses below the midline
- Close the trade as soon as a candle closes below the dodger blue line of the Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator
- Die 5-34-5 oscillator lines should cross below the midline indicating a bearish trend
- The red line should be below the light blue line indicating an ongoing bearish short-term trend
- The blue KAMA line should cross below the dodger blue midline of the Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator indicating a bearish trend reversal
- Hierdie lomp seine moet ietwat in lyn wees
- Voer 'n verkoopbestelling in met die samevatting van bogenoemde voorwaardes
- Stel die stopverlies op die weerstandsvlak bo die ingangskers
- Close the trade as soon as the red line of the 5-34-5 oscillator crosses above the midline
- Close the trade as soon as a candle closes above the dodger blue line of the Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator
This trading strategy is a simple crossover strategy using the KAMA indicator and the Kijun-sen and Envelopes indicator. Both these modified moving average lines are good indications of trend direction. Using these two lines together work well in determining possible trend reversal setups that could trend quite long.
This strategy allows for high yield trades to take place from time to time, while having a pretty consistent win rate. Maar, there will be some losses and drawdown periods. This strategy keeps the drawdowns to a minimum since the strategy calls for traders to close the trade if ever the market reverses prematurely. It is also best to trail the stop loss to breakeven whenever possible to reduce the risk of market reversals.
Forex Trading Strategies Installasie-instruksies
Kaufman Envelopes Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.) aanwyser(s) en template.
Die essensie van hierdie forex strategie is om die opgehoopte geskiedenis data en handel seine te transformeer.
Kaufman Envelopes Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Gebaseer op hierdie inligting, handelaars kan verdere prysbewegings aanvaar en daarvolgens aan te pas hierdie strategie.
Aanbevole Forex Meta Trader 4 Handelsplatform
- Gratis $30 Om onmiddellik te begin handel
- Deposito Bonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkte lojaliteitsprogram
- Toekennings-wen-Forex Makelaar
How to install Kaufman Envelopes Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Kaufman Envelopes Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopieer mq4 en EX4 lêers na jou Meta Trader Gids / Kundiges / Aanwysers /
- Kopieer tpl lêer (sjabloon) om jou Meta Trader Gids / templates /
- Begin of jou Meta Trader kliënt herlaai
- Kies Chart en Tydraamwerk waar jy wil hê dat jou forex strategie te toets
- Regskliek op jou handel term en hang op “sjabloon”
- Move right to select Kaufman Envelopes Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Kaufman Envelopes Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*nota: Nie alle forex strategieë kom met mq4 / EX4 lêers. Sommige templates is reeds geïntegreer met die MT4 Aanwysers van die Meta Trader platform.
Klik hier onder om af te laai: