ADXm is a variation of a well known ADX indicator.
Unlike the ADX indicator, which is directionless (the value of the ADX itself does not show the direction of the market, but is just showing if certain level(s) are reached), ADXm indicator is attempting to correct that and is showing the direction of the market trend too.
This version is adding one more thing: in order to use the slope of the ADXm as a signal, ADXm is additionally smoothed using Jurik smoothing. That way the number of false signals is lessened and (since Jurik smoothing is very “fast” to react to value changes) the lag is minimal.
Also, this version (compared to ADXm smoothed) is made to be multi timeframe capable. Apart from including all the available timeframes that MetaTrader 5 supports, there are 3 “special” timeframes:
- Next higher timeframe (first timeframe higher than the current chart timeframe).
- Second higher timeframe (second timeframe higher than the current chart timeframe).
- Third higher timeframe (third timeframe higher than the current chart timeframe).
The “special” timeframes are automatically selecting the target timeframe depending on the current chart timeframe.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
ADXm Smoothed MTF MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: