The 80’S Forex Trading System
Table of Contents
The 80’s is a forex trading system that works on a 1-hour timeframe. This system is suitable in all currency pairs and is based on MA RSI and 80s Heiken 1 indicators.
- MA RSI
- The 80 Heiken 1
- When The 80 Heiken is and MA RSI are white.
- When The 80 Heiken is and MA RSI are red.
- When The 80’s Heiken change color or when the price touches the upper band for sell and the price touches the lower bound for buy.
Forex Trading Systems Installation Instructions
The 80’S Forex Trading System is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex system is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
The 80’S Forex Trading System provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this system accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install The 80’S Forex Trading System?
- Download The 80’S Forex Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select The 80’S Forex Trading System
- You will see The 80’S Forex Trading System is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: