Trade with no need to calculate lot size! This script calculates the proper lot size and opens the position(s) for you.
Set risk percent or risk amount of your equity and other parameters in script source code and compile it, then:
- First click: Open a trade with minimum lot size that broker allows to opening an order (use buy & sell buttons of trade panel on top left corner of charts)
- Second and third clicks: drag SL and TP lines to your wanted prices on the chart
- Forth click: drag and drop script on the chart. Script calculates the lot size and opens position(s) for you.
- Risk Percent (like 2% of equity)
- Risk Amount (like 100$)
- Minimum Lot Allowed by Broker to open Orders (generally 0.01 or 0.1)
- Number of Positions (You can split your risk between more than one positions to set different TPs for them)
- Max order slippage(deviation)
Script calculates the size of the min lot position that you opened and sets remaining lot size based on SL line that you defined on the chart.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
This is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
This MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
How to install MT5 Indicator to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download mq5 file below
- Copy the mq5 file to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on mq5 file
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- And the Indicator is available on your Chart
How to remove MT5 Indicator from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download: